RIOTERS. What would you do with them?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fallschirmjager, Aug 9, 2011.

?
  1. Lethal force. **** 'em

87 vote(s)
    49.2%
  2. Baton guns and water cannon

55 vote(s)
    31.1%
  3. Whatever the police are doing at present

2 vote(s)
    1.1%
  4. Join in the looting

3 vote(s)
    1.7%
  5. Get the army in to sort it

13 vote(s)
    7.3%
  6. Deport the lot of 'em

17 vote(s)
    9.6%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The title says it all really. What would you do with the great unwashed?

2. Bayonet practice! :excited:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Deport them to Somalia they'll fit well in over there. It also gives the locals an opportunity to hunt for their food again and eat a couple of looters. Famine sorted. Really a win-win situation I guess.

4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 7
  5. Herd them into a BFO woodchipper.

Seriously, a fucking good deal of jail-time; this would be tied in with non-UK passport holders being fucked off to their country of origin.

I really am very surprised that troops haven't been sent in yet. Grenadiers/Coldstreamers in full regalia (accompanied by the band of the Coldstream Guards), fixing bayonets and marching steadily towards the rioters & having a bit of bayonet practice. You could probably charge Pay-per-view rates for it as well. You could then chuck the detritus into the aforementioned woodchipper.

• Like Like x 8
  6. Baton gun the fkrs, Then fire the nut on them!!

There are some handy riot wagon's sitting in withams the NI Saxons!!

7. Create a gulag in the outer hebrides and the falklands. Work the fuckers to death.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Send in the Argylls.

• Like Like x 2
  9. One sentence

HMS Ark Royal and newly created HMP South Georgia

• Like Like x 3
  10. That'll never work as the fat content clogs up the chipper blades. Herd them into an industrial flash freezing unit first and then send the frozen bodies down a conveyor belt into the woodchipper.

11. udipur

udipur LE Book Reviewer

The Golden Rubicon - cross it and you will have troops on British soil, keeping the peace...

Perfect place to settle some imagined scores.

12. just nip round there house when there rioting and evict them. then deport them. its a win win. more homes for homeless soldiers, less people on social benefits, imagration numbers brought down a little.

• Like Like x 2
  13. If I were in power, I would deploy water cannons etc during the riot, they would get the no holds barred gloves off experience. Any of those caught I would evict them from their houses and stop any benefit payments. If they were immigrants I would deport them immediately.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Water cannon with indelible dye(maybe an irritant as well!) Then round em up, deport any that are not citizens.Make em clear up the mess as well.

• Like Like x 2
  15. And what will really happen is fuck loads of money will be pumped into their communities and those caught will get a slap on the wrist if that.

• Like Like x 4