'Rioter' of the year

seadog said:
This gives me an idea for a thread along the lines of African Infantryman of the Year showing photos of rioters and looters (of all races) looking particulary vacant, fat, badly dressed (the minger above on three counts) suffering some humiliation such as capture and kicking (not likely to be many of those), set alight by his own petrol bomb, severed artery on window he broke.
If only I could come up with an imaginative title, here's something to get started with.

Hope the dog has had its jabs, he could have caught all sorts from the chav scum.

Attachments

B

bokkatankie

Anyone else struggling to get images of anything, let alone stupid rioters on Google?

fuck beat me to it

Bloody Plod incompetence on display yet again:
They don't feed their dogs properly, so Fido here has to dine on the poor gentleman's knee bone.

A scandal, I say!
If I was the dog handler I'd have stopped feeding the mutt on the first night of rioting so he'd have been starved and pissed off by night three - just ready to have a nibble on mr rioter

I thought gangs tagged their area with spray paint !

Why are there so many gibbering mongtards on ARRSE these days who are incapable of posting an image or a video and just paste a hyperlink?

Wankers the lot of you, spoiling a decent thread before it has even started.
I seem to have lost the buttons for posting images, I did moan in site issues but no one listened (racism against Welsh i assumed) I take it other might have the same prob.

Why are there so many gibbering mongtards on ARRSE these days who are incapable of posting an image or a video and just paste a hyperlink?

Wankers the lot of you, spoiling a decent thread before it has even started.
So SMARTARRSE............. enlighten us philistines how do you re-post an image with caption included?

Latest Threads