Riot Act V the HSE

This was read out (just before the charge of the Yeomanry) in days gone by...

'Our Sovereign Lord the King chargeth and commandeth all persons being assembled, immediatly to disperse themselves, and peaceably depart to their habitations , or to their lawful business, upon the pains contained in the Act made in the first year of King George the First for preventing tumoults and riotous assemblies. GOD SAVE THE KING'.

After an hour force could be used to disperse those who had not used this time to disperse themselves peaceably, and no legal recourse was offered against those who took part in this dispersal....

Short, to the point, effective.

Fast forward to 2011, Dale Farm.

So when the chap from the council arrived with his megaphone, the message was slightly less than the blood-curdling ''surrender or die’’ ultimatum expected.

“I have some major health and safety concerns that I wish to discuss with you,” he thundered. “That you have deliberately blocked and are, by your actions, obstructing the emergent access road.”

“In addition to that, I am concerned that the structure you have erected has the potential to put people’s lives in danger, I am concerned for your wellbeing and the wellbeing of BBC’s (the council not the broadcaster) agents who have been tasked to restore this land.

“In the interests of health and safety is there anything that I can say or do that will persuade you to remove yourselves in an orderly manner?”

Not exactly Genghis Khan.

The answer came in the form of a water bomb, followed by the cry of “Fascist!”

And that was, erm, it.
Dale Farm eviction: travellers celebrate winning temporary reprieve - Telegraph
Someone in that council should get sued for drawing their wages under false pretences. The council tax payers should ask for a rebate for all it as cost due to negligence on the council's part.

With the police bill, it will amount to something like 18 million quid, that is fucking outrageous.

Build your new house two foot out of line and watch it be demolished within a month or two.

Just how much is a 250lb bomb? If it's not much more, drop a 500lb bomb, sorted.

Latest Threads