Ringtones?

I've got Z Cars as mine..........just thought I'd put that for no other reason than the thread said Ringtones and I'm bored.

I've got worms.

Oh and Joker62 does too.

I've got Z Cars as mine..........just thought I'd put that for no other reason than the thread said Ringtones and I'm bored.
And you is a blue?

P

PrinceAlbert

Last time I was in a phone box there was a little card advertising a 24 year old TV. Who wants to buy a 24 year old TV?!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I thought this was going to be a thread about farting.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Musical and 'novelty' ringtones irritate the shit out of me.

I'm happy with 3 different types of tone. One for when my OH calls, one for when the Duty Administrator calls, and one for everyone else. None of them are a 'singing' frog, or a machine gun, or the latest drivel from Z Factor.

Musical and 'novelty' ringtones irritate the shit out of me. I'm happy with 3 different types of tone. One for when my OH calls, one for when the Duty Administrator calls, and one for everyone else. None of them are a 'singing' frog, or a machine gun, or the latest drivel from Z Factor.
The ringtone I have for my kids is called "Teenagers (Scare The Shit Out Of Me)" by My Chemical Romance. Appropriate as they only ever call when they have bad news for me...