RingDully; An Apology

- Seconded.

Stop it.

For someone so old, you are being very childish.

I heard that.

Pardon?

OK, I'll stop kicking him.
You seriously are making yourself look like a cunt.

There is no "kicking him" involved. He's running fucking rings around you. As you know, I don't like to take sides, but mate - give it a rest and let me abuse someone else.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
You seriously are making yourself look like a cunt.

There is no "kicking him" involved. He's running fucking rings around you. As you know, I don't like to take sides, but mate - give it a rest and let me abuse someone else.
I agree he's recycling other posters more original lines but try as he might he's not funny. It's embarrassing. Time to stop I think.

I would like to apologise to the debt collector who I threatened with my petrol driven strimmer and told to fuck off this morning when he knocked at my door instead of my bastard neighbour.

If that was you ringdoby I am even more sorry.

Very sorry I am, really.

were you hoping to strim your neighbour?

No mate, I am your neighbour. Cheers for getting rid of the twat though
So you must be Mr Mohammed Al-Aquibiri then.

Well you owe BT £10.78 and there has been a funny white van with blacked out windows parked right opposite your house.

I think they might be interested in the amount of fertiliser you have got, especially as you havn't got a garden.

And turn the fucking telly down.

M

Mark The Convict

I would like to apologise to the debt collector who I threatened with my petrol driven strimmer and told to fuck off this morning when he knocked at my door instead of my bastard neighbour.

If that was you ringdoby I am even more sorry.

Very sorry I am, really.
LPJ, I don't mean to be critical, but you've squandered a never-to-be-repeated dual opportunity to butcher a debt collector (as is perfectly right and proper, you will agree) and to terrorise your neighbour into submission.

It would have been perfect;

a) it was a debt collector
b) it was in the wrong
c) you've always wanted to use that strimmer on someone. Anyone. Don't try to pretend otherwise.
d) thereafter, every time your neighbour considered getting stroppy about something, he'd think; Hang on, remember what he did to that other poor bastard.

Disappointing.

Edit; although come to think of it, if your neighbour's such a shitsmear, chances are that there'll be other debt collectors to come. You'll know what do do next time, so don't fuck it up again. Try to get some pics, too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
I Juniors 0
K Aviation 3