Rightly named

See that one of the couples who will share revised wedding date with Choles is a Major ******* of the Royal Signals. In interests of diplomacy I'll refrain from comment.

:D :D :D There is a God!

This was the same man who proudly sat in a Balti house in Twickenham a couple of years ago and in the presence of his brother, sister-in-law, a tall blonde and thinning rugby playing ex-Welbexian from the same Corps of Bleeps, the Corps SO1 appointer and me plus others various announced that it would be a cold and chilly day in Hell before he walked down the aisle?

Again, diplomacy prevents, but my reaction to the news when I found out was somewhat stunned and profane!

Said Major has also been the topic of various DJs on Capital FM.

Didn't hear it myself, but the surname did cause much comment.

woopert said:
This was the same man who proudly sat in a Balti house in Twickenham a couple of years ago and in the presence of his brother, sister-in-law, a tall blonde and thinning rugby playing ex-Welbexian from the same Corps of Bleeps, the Corps SO1 appointer and me plus others various announced that it would be a cold and chilly day in Hell before he walked down the aisle?

Again, diplomacy prevents, but my reaction to the news when I found out was somewhat stunned and profane!
Bugger, a cold and chilly day on Saturday..I was going to watch Bath in my shirtsleeves too...

The same rugby playing ex-Welbexian Scaley has honked that he wasn't invited to the stag do. I was, but declined because the idea of spending a weekend dressed in Lycra and a cagoule on the end of platform 5 of Bristol railway station recording train numbers over a flask of hot Bovril didn't really appeal.

woopert said:
The same rugby playing ex-Welbexian Scaley has honked that he wasn't invited to the stag do. I was, but declined because the idea of spending a weekend dressed in Lycra and a cagoule on the end of platform 5 of Bristol railway station recording train numbers over a flask of hot Bovril didn't really appeal.
well, at least you're not bitter :D :D

In fact, last time I saw said officer he was speed-dating in Bar Ha Ha! in Bath. I was in a large group who walked in and psssed ourselves at the sorry sight.

Maybe he just married a fellow speed-dater!

Well, it's the only way that the patch at Colerne is going to get a visit from someone who got married in Windsor Registry Office last Saturday!!