Rightly named

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OldRedCap, Apr 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. See that one of the couples who will share revised wedding date with Choles is a Major ******* of the Royal Signals. In interests of diplomacy I'll refrain from comment.

2. :D :D :D There is a God!

3. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

This was the same man who proudly sat in a Balti house in Twickenham a couple of years ago and in the presence of his brother, sister-in-law, a tall blonde and thinning rugby playing ex-Welbexian from the same Corps of Bleeps, the Corps SO1 appointer and me plus others various announced that it would be a cold and chilly day in Hell before he walked down the aisle?

Again, diplomacy prevents, but my reaction to the news when I found out was somewhat stunned and profane!

4. Said Major has also been the topic of various DJs on Capital FM.

Didn't hear it myself, but the surname did cause much comment.

5. Is it the same chap - by any chance - who came off BB 05? :D

6. Yep, that's the one. He'll be coming down my way. 8O

7. Bugger, a cold and chilly day on Saturday..I was going to watch Bath in my shirtsleeves too...

8. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

The same rugby playing ex-Welbexian Scaley has honked that he wasn't invited to the stag do. I was, but declined because the idea of spending a weekend dressed in Lycra and a cagoule on the end of platform 5 of Bristol railway station recording train numbers over a flask of hot Bovril didn't really appeal.

9. well, at least you're not bitter :D :D

10. Same falla who was dumped by a Colonel's daughter when he was engaged and deeply in love? Nicki something?

I'm so very happy for her.

11. In fact, last time I saw said officer he was speed-dating in Bar Ha Ha! in Bath. I was in a large group who walked in and psssed ourselves at the sorry sight.

Maybe he just married a fellow speed-dater!

12. Well, it's the only way that the patch at Colerne is going to get a visit from someone who got married in Windsor Registry Office last Saturday!!