Right,.....

EDIT - don't click on the link for RAOConLine below unless you have a very strong stomach.

...... which one of you fcukers goes by the name of RichardBond500 on RAOConLine?

Whoever it is, is hotlinking to an image
on my server.

Now I don't mind the use (theft) of my bandwidth, so much as the sheer ignorance of not asking my permission.

Mr Bond whoever the fcuk you are, identify yourself, before I replace the image with the goatse man or tubgirl.

You have been warned.

Rant over,

TTFN

BFG

EDIT - I'm now aware that this was not the doing of RichardBond500.
I publicly apologise to RichardBond500 for bringing his name into this.

You could change the image filename, or dis-allow hotlinking to your server. But personally i would go with the goatse with some text explaining that this is what you get for using my bandwidth and images without permission.

Oh, and make the goatse that one of the power lifter whos ringpiece prolapsed during a heavy press :D

Boney

BFG Outstanding image, I laughed my hoop out ..... imagine his surprise whn he relogs in to find that little delight :D

BFG 9000 said:
'tis done.... I actually made a little compilation image !

TTFN

BFG
That is a fcuking outstanding piece of work BFG. Top score mate :D :D :D

Boney

Outstanding work, I must say... Bravo! :twisted:

boney_m said:
Corporal said:
I still get the image of a smily drinking a pint. :?

Help!
Lay off the weed corps, the image is here

http://www.johnoandsarah.com/Guinness.gif

edited to reiterate BFG's point, not safe for work and only view with a strong constitution

BFG, Sorry for not asking to hyperlink to your website, but i'm trying to educate a stoned yank. Sorry.

Boney
I'm hopeless, all I see is the smiley drinking a pint.

Are you guys playing "F*ck with the Yanks head" again?

Corporal said:
I'm hopeless, all I see is the smiley drinking a pint.

Are you guys playing "F*ck with the Yanks head" again?
Try hitting F5 or ctrl + F5 or failing that try typing ' ?new ' (without the quotes) after the url.

TTFN

BFG

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Magic BFG, outstanding work !

:lol: