Right ya basts....FI

In confidence, to Arrsers and the world in general, I have a severe problem with depression.

Right now I'm in really shit state , The 'black place' they call it. Do your worst cunts.

P.S Yes, I know I posted in the NAAFI....

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Join the club. Life's sh!t.

I'd throw myself in the Lagan, but I wouldn't have some poor twat drag me out.

I always thought it was the Black Dog

Biscuits_Brown said:
In confidence, to Arrsers and the world in general, I have a severe problem with depression.

Right now I'm in really shit state , The 'black place' they call it. Do your worst cunts.

In a word - meds. If it really is that bad, medication is the quickest and easiest way out of the hole. Once you've stabilised, you can look at the underlying causes at leisure.

why don't you go have a cup of tea with the Padre, yes I mean the gent who is flavour of the month with MDN.

I'm depressed also. Good thing I am too much of a pussy to do anything bad though.

Beroulli... I'm medded to the balls.
Still have the odd bad day and the other cnuts hve lifted it a wee bit... Only ARRSE could do it.

Biscuits_Brown said:

You too? Thank fuck, I thought I was the only one. Seriously, you CAN get treatment and it works. Otherwise, start drinking heavily!

Jobless, hopeless and hapless - welcome to my world! My car's just died, it's looking shoite on the job front - not even a rejoin on the FTRS yet. The only thing keeping me going is a gorgeous young lady.

Just keep at it mate and things will look up - Fingers crossed brother!

Bless ...... its a right bitch that Black place !!!

When you start thinking about what's going wrong just stop it and get rid of those gremlins in your head , bad thoughts equals a crap day :0)

CC... That sounds terrible, listen though... Check your plug caps... :evil:

H3 said:

When you start thinking about what's going wrong just stop it and get rid of those gremlins in your head , bad thoughts equals a crap day :0)

Fuck off!!

I've got enough problems in my own head as it is thanks!

Gremlin said:
H3 said:

Fuck off!!

I've got enough problems in my own head as it is thanks!
Good ....... have fun with them 8O

Masturbate furiously, doesn't help in the long term but keeps my mind occupied for a bit

Biscuits_Brown said:

I hope you are not ginger as well, that would certainly push me over the edge.

Biscuits_Brown said:
I'd throw myself in the Lagan, but I wouldn't have some poor t**t drag me out.
Very considerate of you, you can't be too bad. I've had/have problems there myself, as have plenty of others, if it's any consolation. If you drink (as I used to- prodigiously) FFS give up- it's one thing less to contend with. PM me if you think I can help.