Right ya basts....FI

#1
In confidence, to Arrsers and the world in general, I have a severe problem with depression.

Right now I'm in really shit state , The 'black place' they call it. Do your worst cunts.

P.S Yes, I know I posted in the NAAFI....
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
Join the club. Life's sh!t.
 
#3
I'd throw myself in the Lagan, but I wouldn't have some poor twat drag me out.
 
#4
I always thought it was the Black Dog
 
#5
Biscuits_Brown said:
In confidence, to Arrsers and the world in general, I have a severe problem with depression.

Right now I'm in really shit state , The 'black place' they call it. Do your worst cunts.

P.S Yes, I know I posted in the NAAFI....
In a word - meds. If it really is that bad, medication is the quickest and easiest way out of the hole. Once you've stabilised, you can look at the underlying causes at leisure.
 
#6
why don't you go have a cup of tea with the Padre, yes I mean the gent who is flavour of the month with MDN.
 
#7
I'm depressed also. Good thing I am too much of a pussy to do anything bad though.
 
#10
Beroulli... I'm medded to the balls.
.
Still have the odd bad day and the other cnuts hve lifted it a wee bit... Only ARRSE could do it.
 
#11
Biscuits_Brown said:
In confidence, to Arrsers and the world in general, I have a severe problem with depression.

Right now I'm in really shit state , The 'black place' they call it. Do your worst cunts.

P.S Yes, I know I posted in the NAAFI....
You too? Thank fuck, I thought I was the only one. Seriously, you CAN get treatment and it works. Otherwise, start drinking heavily!
 
#12
Jobless, hopeless and hapless - welcome to my world! My car's just died, it's looking shoite on the job front - not even a rejoin on the FTRS yet. The only thing keeping me going is a gorgeous young lady.

Just keep at it mate and things will look up - Fingers crossed brother!
 
#13
Bless ...... its a right bitch that Black place !!!

When you start thinking about what's going wrong just stop it and get rid of those gremlins in your head , bad thoughts equals a crap day :0)
 
#14
CC... That sounds terrible, listen though... Check your plug caps... :evil:
 
#15
H3 said:
Bless ...... its a right bitch that Black place !!!

When you start thinking about what's going wrong just stop it and get rid of those gremlins in your head , bad thoughts equals a crap day :0)

Fuck off!!

I've got enough problems in my own head as it is thanks!
 
#16
Gremlin said:
H3 said:
Bless ...... its a right bitch that Black place !!!

When you start thinking about what's going wrong just stop it and get rid of those gremlins in your head , bad thoughts equals a crap day :0)

Fuck off!!

I've got enough problems in my own head as it is thanks!
Good ....... have fun with them 8O
 
#17
Masturbate furiously, doesn't help in the long term but keeps my mind occupied for a bit
 
#18
Biscuits_Brown said:
In confidence, to Arrsers and the world in general, I have a severe problem with depression.

Right now I'm in really shit state , The 'black place' they call it. Do your worst cunts.

P.S Yes, I know I posted in the NAAFI....
I hope you are not ginger as well, that would certainly push me over the edge.
 
#20
Biscuits_Brown said:
I'd throw myself in the Lagan, but I wouldn't have some poor t**t drag me out.
Very considerate of you, you can't be too bad. I've had/have problems there myself, as have plenty of others, if it's any consolation. If you drink (as I used to- prodigiously) FFS give up- it's one thing less to contend with. PM me if you think I can help.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top