Right ya basts....FI

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Biscuits_Brown, Jul 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In confidence, to Arrsers and the world in general, I have a severe problem with depression.

Right now I'm in really shit state , The 'black place' they call it. Do your worst cunts.

P.S Yes, I know I posted in the NAAFI....
  2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Join the club. Life's sh!t.
  3. I'd throw myself in the Lagan, but I wouldn't have some poor twat drag me out.
  4. I always thought it was the Black Dog
  5. In a word - meds. If it really is that bad, medication is the quickest and easiest way out of the hole. Once you've stabilised, you can look at the underlying causes at leisure.
  6. why don't you go have a cup of tea with the Padre, yes I mean the gent who is flavour of the month with MDN.
  7. I'm depressed also. Good thing I am too much of a pussy to do anything bad though.
  8. Churchills name for it I believe.
  9. i know this is an odd thing to say but, do you want a hug?
  10. Beroulli... I'm medded to the balls.
    Still have the odd bad day and the other cnuts hve lifted it a wee bit... Only ARRSE could do it.
  11. You too? Thank fuck, I thought I was the only one. Seriously, you CAN get treatment and it works. Otherwise, start drinking heavily!
  12. Jobless, hopeless and hapless - welcome to my world! My car's just died, it's looking shoite on the job front - not even a rejoin on the FTRS yet. The only thing keeping me going is a gorgeous young lady.

Just keep at it mate and things will look up - Fingers crossed brother!
  13. H3

H3 LE

Bless ...... its a right bitch that Black place !!!

When you start thinking about what's going wrong just stop it and get rid of those gremlins in your head , bad thoughts equals a crap day :0)
  14. CC... That sounds terrible, listen though... Check your plug caps... :evil:
  15. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Fuck off!!

I've got enough problems in my own head as it is thanks!