• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Right-wing extremists tricked by 'Trojan' t shirts

I was in Dresden when they were protesting against Churchill. I did consider wearing my "for Coventry with love" t-shirt but I thought better of it! It was a tense atmosphere. They're well organised in the east with plenty of members working in the education system, especially P.E. Usual story, high unemployment, few prospects, fear of foreigners.

As i recall this mob were at a beer fest in Gutersloh, most being mid teens early twenties, and a fair few were army /airforce brats as well

We had a contingent based with us, German signals I think, long haired shufflers they were, hardly ever saw them, dunno how right wing they were but judging by hair length not very.
Then again this was 80-84 cold war etc I think they were just doing their time as it was conscript then for Germans, is it still?

remember going to see bad manners in paderborne in 89 i think! and as we waited to get in about 30 neo nazi skins started bottling the crowd n kicking off! busters dad had died and the gig got called off!

Latest Threads