Right, which ARRSER works for Danish Television?

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
It's gotta be an ARSSER...

Did this woman commission the most sexist TV programme ever? - Telegraph

A Danish TV show, Blachman, has caused international uproar, as it features naked women who aren't allowed to speak while two men critique their bodies.

Imagine if BBC Four commissioned a TV series in which two blokes watched a woman silently strip in a dark studio under a fierce spotlight and then proceeded to analyse her naked form for the next 30 minutes. Imagine if that buck naked woman wasn’t allowed to speak, while two slightly chubby men talked about every single part of her body – as the camera zoomed in on each of her various bits (all bits I must stress). Imagine if that woman was a school teacher appearing completely nude on BBC Four at a very tame 10pm.
Purely for research purposes, I found a link to the program. [NSFW]

Blachman (2:6) | DR2 | DR

Now I can think of a few female celebs I'd like to nominate to appear on the program...

Wordsmith

Yep, completely pointless and very boring.

Aye whey I hope yers of all got yer fucking spelling sorted.
Yes, I hope you have all got your spelling sorted.

You really are a thick bastard aren't you? Even in the shittiest heroin-infested corner of Blyth they taught the english language. Typing to sound Geordie just makes you appear very very very thick.

Blyth is a junkie shithole full to the gunnels of tracksuit wearing fuckwits. They're all poor and look grubby and dirty. Horrible sinkhole of a festering swamp.

Blyth is a junkie shithole full to the gunnels of tracksuit wearing fuckwits. They're all poor and look grubby and dirty. Horrible sinkhole of a festering swamp.
Poor eh?got my own house blah,blah.I'd fucking knock yer into next week yer soft southern cunt.

Really? Well you haven't got far to travel, that is if you're not too smacked off your tits to drive - I'm near Bedlington.

Poor eh?got my own house blah,blah.I'd fucking knock yer into next week yer soft southern cunt.
"Poor? I have my own house. I'd knock you into next week you soft Southern wuss."

You really do yourself no favours. A Blyth hard man doesn't cut it on here - no matter how much tack you deal.

Latest Threads