Right, whats going on here then?

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by TheLordFlasheart, Jun 9, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, its midday, Wednesday.

I was wondering what the fcuk you lot are up to? Do you not have jobs to go to or are you wasting the 'companies' time??

In bloody chat: Users: manchestercop, twicer, Mr_C_Hinecap, Viki_127

On the bloody board: Convoy_Cock, Dale The Snail, Filbert Fox, hup-two-three, manchestercop, Mr_C_Hinecap, notmesir, RobinHood, susie, Viki_127, ViroBono, Wingman.

Now before you start bleeting, I have a jolly good reason why Im online at this time. I cant see that any of you shower are able to justify your 'bunking off' though.

I want explanations now and they'd better be bloody good. Names will be taken.
  2. I'm on lunch - an hour ahead - not that it matters, Fleshy - you old voyeur. Sitting there, watching, pulling yer pud.
  3. no ones caught me yet :wink:
  4. erm erm erm erm...well it's like this My Lord...
    I am working a late turn tonight so right now it's either this or ironing :?
    I'm here because I can :p
  5. oh, am i still logged on????
  6. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

I keep ARRSE on in the background and read/post in between patients/admin/meetings. It keeps me sane whilst dealing with Performance Indicators, Business Continuity Planning and other really really interesting stuff.
  7. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. Flash said he'd already 'groomed' him - thats why im after him :wink:
  9. Right.- two's up, then. :D
  10. I must say, Viro is the only one who has come up with an almost believible excuse! MC, yours isnt as it's your hobby.

Filbert Fox, just noticed your signature;
    Are you on about Metal Mickey and is there a similarity?
  11. Cos I'm big and clever and don't have to ask permission to stay on my arrse :lol:
  12. Very sorry, shall i report to Matron for my medicine?
  13. HLS

HLS Old-Salt

Its lunchtime, i'm bored, I can't go for a run because I fecked up my knee on Monday's run :evil: I surfed in for the stunning converstaion and humour..............NOT.