• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Right, whats going on here then?

Ok, its midday, Wednesday.

I was wondering what the fcuk you lot are up to? Do you not have jobs to go to or are you wasting the 'companies' time??

In bloody chat: Users: manchestercop, twicer, Mr_C_Hinecap, Viki_127

On the bloody board: Convoy_Cock, Dale The Snail, Filbert Fox, hup-two-three, manchestercop, Mr_C_Hinecap, notmesir, RobinHood, susie, Viki_127, ViroBono, Wingman.

Now before you start bleeting, I have a jolly good reason why Im online at this time. I cant see that any of you shower are able to justify your 'bunking off' though.

I want explanations now and they'd better be bloody good. Names will be taken.

E

error_unknown

erm erm erm erm...well it's like this My Lord...
I am working a late turn tonight so right now it's either this or ironing :?
I'm here because I can :p

oh, am i still logged on????

I keep ARRSE on in the background and read/post in between patients/admin/meetings. It keeps me sane whilst dealing with Performance Indicators, Business Continuity Planning and other really really interesting stuff.

I must say, Viro is the only one who has come up with an almost believible excuse! MC, yours isnt as it's your hobby.

Filbert Fox, just noticed your signature;
If I were any better looking people would think that I was an android.
Are you on about Metal Mickey and is there a similarity?

Very sorry, shall i report to Matron for my medicine?

Its lunchtime, i'm bored, I can't go for a run because I fecked up my knee on Monday's run :evil: I surfed in for the stunning converstaion and humour..............NOT.

The Lord Flasheart said:
Filbert Fox, just noticed your signature;
Are you on about Metal Mickey and is there a similarity?
more like Kryten :oops:

rrbitch said:
If your bits are as big as his attatchment then i'll be right over :D
yeeeehaaaa, put my calls on hold

Latest Threads