Right top - WRONG bottom....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Stained_Eligius, Jul 18, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 'Does my bum look big in these jeans?' For once guys, no lie needed. She fücking KNOWS it does! In fact it's so massive that 'Does my bum look big in these jeans?' would have to be taken as a rhetorical question.. Nature has dealt her a couple of bad cards there but....

Could you do her? Would you do her?

Attached Files:

2. Jesus H Christ!!!! I think you've got a hard on!!!!

Haven't seen her face yet....maybe you could bounce some of that fat off there for her ;)
  3. Is that......real?

I thought somebody was having a laugh with photoshop. You'd have to be John Holmes (but alive) to have bum-sex with that thing.

4. ill have a go (i have no standards)
  5. looks like two pigs wrestling under a blanket...

Oh what the hell I'll have a go could be fun
  6. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Ctauch, I'll bring the big bag of flour, it will take two of us to roll her over in it a few times.
  7. Reminds me of a female second looey in Northumbrian UOTC circa 1980-81...beautiful face, fantastic lungs and an arse like a Clydesdale! On balance though, you would have....
  8. It’s just a little something extra to grab onto.
    Wouldn’t want her on top though, she’d probably crush me.
  9. J_D

J_D LE

Goku, be honest! You want her to sit on your face!
  10. LOL

she has a butt like felicity kendall's.... and someone elses!
  11. Was just wondering what kind of zip those jeans have.... Or have they got an elastic panel at the front - like a chelsea boot 8O
  12. I fear that would be a death-wish, making Goku into a suicide bummer?
  13. JESUS CHR1ST!!!!!!!!!! 8O 8O 8O 8O

She looks like a weeble, imagine dogging with her in your car??? Open the boot and shove her head first over the back seat. You'd be stood in the car pack trousers round your ankles humping away at the world biggest bike stand while the four way flashers cast cellulite shadows over all the voyuers. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Anyway how do you get trousers with a 20 inch waist over a 68 inch ass :?: :?:

Why isn't there 4 feet of spare material flapping round everywhere.
  14. As long as she looks alright when she turns round i'd do her. Once she lies down on the bed, all the fat stuff will be behind her. If you ignor the duvet like mass of flag trying to escape from under her hips it should be like shagging a thin bird.

Suffice to say, chalk me up for a go on her, although i'll be chosey whos porridge i'm stiring.

15. Guilty as charged.
    She can rub her hoop in my face so long as I can have some kind of reinforced steal cage to prevent her from crushing me.