Right, pot calling a kettle black...

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Nehustan, Aug 31, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Blair to tackle 'menace' children.

"Mr Blair wants to stop tomorrow's troublemakers emerging. Tomorrow's potential troublemakers can be identified even before they are born, Tony Blair has suggested...

...Mr Blair told BBC News his government had made "massive progress" in tackling social exclusion but there was a group of people with multiple problems.

There is not going to be a solution unless we are sufficiently hard-headed to say that from a very early age we need a system of intervention. There had to be intervention "pre-birth even", he said."

[align=center]Source[/align]

Now the thing is the worst 'chav'/villain has the blood of one maybe two people before they are locked up. Talk about children who are a menace, how much blood is there on your hands Tony, native and foreign?

2. How old was Euan when his "mates" stitched him up pissed underaged in leicester square?

Stick his son inside for a few nights!

3. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Coming from a historic line of bastards this has got my blood boiling!!!! Mollycoddled bourgeoisie CNUT. :evil:

4. Just watched Dear Leader on the BEEB, @££$%%$£$£@ I do think he's F-ing blown it.
    john

5. The worst part was when I heard all these ideas, the first thing they reminded me of of some of Hitlers social control programs.

6. It took you this long to figure it out, John? :D

7. Yeah I'm nortouriously slow. Dense some may say.
    john name taken.

8. I don't believe I'm reading this. This is Eugenics , pure and simple and I don't believe I'm reading this.

9. Interesting, I would not mind learning more about this.

Will Blair force single Mothers to give up their children to state run orphanages where they will recieve schooling, love, attention, lots of hugs an kisses, military training, brain washing and a nice smart black shirt with trendy lighting bolts on the collar?

10. WTF :?

Please tell me that this is the opening gambit in our beloved PM being sectioned...

lancslad

11. It true that it is but lets not forget that its a New Liebour inititive so even if it it gets beyond a press release it will never actually work and may even get more people to vote non Liebour in the next election

12. You don't understnad the principles of the Western democracy. Rt.hon.,learned mr.Blair makes this storm in the glass without any intention to do anything. His main objective is to be in the centre of public attention.

Those that voted for the Laborists mainly will vote again but there is a significant part of electorate that really supports all that mr.Blair sounded - those that stay for tough measures agains anti-social behavior. They vote mainly for the Conservatives now.

Morale: if a politician says something then maybe it is possible that there exists a probability that some part of what he said has a distant relation to the truth.

13. I think Blair is right...without such a screening system, 9% of ARRSers don't agree with the motion in the poll! That's just wrong!!

14. Blair does not run the country. This country rolls on down hill out of control while picking up speed. All Blair does is come up with stupid control measures aimed at those he can control, the decent working tax payer but not the 1000s of crims' imigrants and non workers. Govt. has totally lost touch.