Right or wrong??

In training, heat not helpful and guess what? man down. Admitted to hospital, confirmed not a BIFF but with tachycardia released several hours later that evening but following morning on parade and back training. Right or wrong???

In training, heat not helpful and guess what? man down. Admitted to hospital, confirmed not a BIFF but with tachycardia released several hours later that evening but following morning on parade and back training. Right or wrong???
Well if the MO cleared him to carry on, you have your answer.

Unless your medical qualification exceeds that of the doctors treating the individual, I suggest uou keep your nose out of someone else's business.

Tachycardia does not sound like a layman's term. Maybe I am wrong, but a trainee soldier would probably not use it.

Are you perhaps writing for a tabloid?

If you really are a trainee, get off your phone and get your head down, leave medical decisions to medical personnel.

If you are anything else just f*ck off you parasite ^~

Tell your mate to tell his corporal he’s wrong because a load of strangers on the internet said so.
Where are you in training? Asking for a friend.

Because we're all slags. Or lesbians.
I met a nice lady army soldier once. She only shouted when people didn't use the ashtray. That was her job, I think. She spent a lot of time next to ashtrays, demonstrating the correct usage.