Right moves

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fertman, Feb 26, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What do you do to an irritating lezzer? Just because I said feck, quietly, twice , because the library computer didn't run to standard, this ugly whore next to me said ' That's enough'. Gentleman that I am, I looked at her, something I would never have bothered with else, and smiled in a scowling sort of way. Before you start, I reckon you'd have to sandpaper her crack before asking Thomas the Tank Engine to go in (edited after a sidelong glance)

2. A cerebal post as always, keep em coming Fertman! :D

3. [/quote]What do you do to an irritating lezzer? Just because I said feck, quietly, twice , because the library computer didn't run to standard, this ugly whore next to me said ' That's enough'. Gentleman that I am, I looked at her, something I would never have bothered with else, and smiled in a scowling sort of way. Before you start, I reckon you'd have to sandpaper her crack before asking Thomas the Tank Engine to go in (edited after a sidelong glance)[/quote]

Ref my bold........Er, what the fuck are you on about.

No idea what happened to the 'Quotey thing' it's had a mong moment

4. I reckon if we got a pack of fat lezzers off the telly and the streets, down the Stan picking up roadside bombs instead of thin girloids it would put a few good dogs nearer the hearth. Oh.... I have a feeling.....

5. Tada

6. Is it a strange drooping feeling in the left side if your face? If it is, thats called a stroke and will explain the insane wittering that you have produced........is there no-one to think FAST for you, you poor insane wretch?

7. Thank you 'Quote Bitch' now hurry along and fix the rest..........oh dear, this has got super hero written all over it.

8. Yes, Whiskey mac is not a good breakfast starter.....

10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Fertman, you are my hero. I have no fcuking idea what you are on about, but your posts never fail to raise a smile. You are like an internet version of the tramp in South End Green, who sits outside the bus stop shouting abuse at people and giggling to himself while sat in a puddle of his own piss.

Hero.

11. [​IMG]

Scary but somehow friendly.......He should start his own sticky....The Hobo Files.