Right moves

#1
What do you do to an irritating lezzer? Just because I said feck, quietly, twice , because the library computer didn't run to standard, this ugly whore next to me said ' That's enough'. Gentleman that I am, I looked at her, something I would never have bothered with else, and smiled in a scowling sort of way. Before you start, I reckon you'd have to sandpaper her crack before asking Thomas the Tank Engine to go in (edited after a sidelong glance)
 
#3
[/quote]What do you do to an irritating lezzer? Just because I said feck, quietly, twice , because the library computer didn't run to standard, this ugly whore next to me said ' That's enough'. Gentleman that I am, I looked at her, something I would never have bothered with else, and smiled in a scowling sort of way. Before you start, I reckon you'd have to sandpaper her crack before asking Thomas the Tank Engine to go in (edited after a sidelong glance)[/quote]

Ref my bold........Er, what the fuck are you on about.




No idea what happened to the 'Quotey thing' it's had a mong moment
 
#4
I reckon if we got a pack of fat lezzers off the telly and the streets, down the Stan picking up roadside bombs instead of thin girloids it would put a few good dogs nearer the hearth. Oh.... I have a feeling.....
 
#5
duckula said:
What do you do to an irritating lezzer? Just because I said feck, quietly, twice , because the library computer didn't run to standard, this ugly whore next to me said ' That's enough'. Gentleman that I am, I looked at her, something I would never have bothered with else, and smiled in a scowling sort of way. Before you start, I reckon you'd have to sandpaper her crack before asking Thomas the Tank Engine to go in (edited after a sidelong glance)
Ref my bold........Er, what the fuck are you on about.




No idea what happened to the 'Quotey thing' it's had a mong moment
Tada
 
#6
fertman said:
I reckon if we got a pack of fat lezzers off the telly and the streets, down the Stan picking up roadside bombs instead of thin girloids it would put a few good dogs nearer the hearth. Oh.... I have a feeling.....
Is it a strange drooping feeling in the left side if your face? If it is, thats called a stroke and will explain the insane wittering that you have produced........is there no-one to think FAST for you, you poor insane wretch?
 
#7
futurebootie said:
duckula said:
What do you do to an irritating lezzer? Just because I said feck, quietly, twice , because the library computer didn't run to standard, this ugly whore next to me said ' That's enough'. Gentleman that I am, I looked at her, something I would never have bothered with else, and smiled in a scowling sort of way. Before you start, I reckon you'd have to sandpaper her crack before asking Thomas the Tank Engine to go in (edited after a sidelong glance)
Ref my bold........Er, what the fuck are you on about.




No idea what happened to the 'Quotey thing' it's had a mong moment
Tada
Thank you 'Quote Bitch' now hurry along and fix the rest..........oh dear, this has got super hero written all over it.
 
#9
duckula said:
fertman said:
I reckon if we got a pack of fat lezzers off the telly and the streets, down the Stan picking up roadside bombs instead of thin girloids it would put a few good dogs nearer the hearth. Oh.... I have a feeling.....
Is it a strange drooping feeling in the left side if your face? If it is, thats called a stroke.
Not always, In my case its because a stupid surgeon F***ed up the operation to remove a piece of shrapnel that had been quit happily living in my face for 30 years
 

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#10
Fertman, you are my hero. I have no fcuking idea what you are on about, but your posts never fail to raise a smile. You are like an internet version of the tramp in South End Green, who sits outside the bus stop shouting abuse at people and giggling to himself while sat in a puddle of his own piss.

Hero.
 
#11
Ravers said:
Fertman, you are my hero. I have no fcuking idea what you are on about, but your posts never fail to raise a smile. You are like an internet version of the tramp in South End Green, who sits outside the bus stop shouting abuse at people and giggling to himself while sat in a puddle of his own piss.

Hero.



Scary but somehow friendly.......He should start his own sticky....The Hobo Files.
 
#12
tropper66 said:
duckula said:
fertman said:
I reckon if we got a pack of fat lezzers off the telly and the streets, down the Stan picking up roadside bombs instead of thin girloids it would put a few good dogs nearer the hearth. Oh.... I have a feeling.....
Is it a strange drooping feeling in the left side if your face? If it is, thats called a stroke.
Not always, In my case its because a stupid surgeon F***ed up the operation to remove a piece of shrapnel that had been quit happily living in my face for 30 years
Thanks for sharing. How silly of me, in my attempt to be amusing I clearly classed all facial paralysis under the lable 'stroke' I can only apologise for any upset this may have caused anyone.

I am now going to slam my fingers in a door in a futile attempt to gain Gods forgiveness.



Oh, and one more thing..............bore off!! Thanks.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top