Right lad tuck it between your legs......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Surfer_Smithy, Aug 19, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/athletics/8210471.stm

[​IMG]

This one pricked my interest...

You have three options it either sticks out, gapes in or you have a bit of both and you flip a coin each morning. Also "The gender verification test is an extremely complex procedure. The situation today is that we do not have any conclusive evidence that she should not be allowed to run." surely you just look at the hands and vag?? seeing as none of the other athletes have anything that could be called tits?

2. Gender test????

is that not just a case of Pants down and have a look?

3. What with today's surgical posibilities - ned to look at her/his chromosones..........

Odo

4. or get a flash light and look for scars

5. Is the Adam's Apple not a give away any more?

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

nope you can have that shaved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. :D

8. I'm impressed at her/his ability to race around the track with six pounds of crack/sack in the knickers.

Think I've covered the bases there.

9. I think the real question here is...(if it's a female)

Would you? And after how many beers.

10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

that would explain the grimace in the picture mind...

11. There was another thread on this on Wednesday which had links to you tube but now it cannot be found. Anyone know the thread and have a link to it??

You tube is blocked at work and I forgot to click "watch thread"

12. That certainly leaves the doors open... what if she was born a man, but always thought of herself a woman? Do you place her in the womans events because she thinks she is a woman or in the mens, because she is actually a bloke?

Not that I have any beleif one way or the other about the actual woman in question, just if in the future a woman competes who (physically) started life as a man.

Haven't the Africans been long practitioners of "gender reassignment" operations? I am sure I watched a documentary once where it showed a local healer cut a blokes "meat and veg" off. The scary bit was when the woman (nee bloke) told of how the blood was just allowed to pump out, and that it would stop when all of the "male blood" had left the body!!!!

13. Like me need to give our usual answers of yes and not many

14. If it is a woman, which i sincerely doubt! :?