Right im pissed off

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by elnoddo, Feb 28, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ive just back from the boozer and logged on, tv on in the background.

I hear 'hi im dawn and this is sandy', and i instinctively now its a fucking deaf program from their tone of voice. Dont get me wrong it wasnt spacky or anything, more pretentious. Banging on about loving music and the like.

Now im not saying these people should lock themselves in their homes, just that they may be more suited to ceefax, your thoughts please?

2. "What?"

3. Seconded

4. You're an idiot

5. Right, now I am pissed off too....as I have no idea what you are on about and by the look of replies does anyone else.

You should possibly have stayed in the pub drank some more ale and fallen asleep in the gutter saving us from having to read your thread.
    :confused:

Wee man.

6. Ditto.

Did you Know that there are several Deaf publicans?

Get out more whithout the alcohol and open your eyes. its a big world out there you intolerant being. :shakefist:

7. Most people use a picture of someone else as their avatar.

8. elnoddo don't you listen to them I like your avtar I think you are ok and I like your blue hat. Just don't keep drinking whilst medicated.

9. Whhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh !!!

10. A quality thread... ( :slow: )

11. suits you. :)
    Whats your beef elnoddo, been given the cold shoulder?

12. Well that's what you get when you live in sheltered housing.

13. As he said Bad_Crow - he just got back from the boozer. Take no notice mate the guy is a MONG - just look at the avitar.

BT. :shakefist:

14. Yeah i cant in any way defend the above dribble, as i cant understand it myself. I good reason not to post when pished.

15. Or when your sober - MONG.

BT. :threaten: