Rift tax refund for ftrs (fc)

Does anyone know if FTRS (full commitment) is eligible for tax refunds for travel to work?
I just got told by Rift that it wasn’t but the woman didn’t really seem to know what FTRS is and that wouldn’t make sense considering you are on the same contract as a regular for the period?

Any Help?

Be careful with RIFT.
Our lad got a refund via them, for which I seem to recall they lift 25% -ish, for legit travel expenses.
He got around £1,500 two years or so back.
Now HMRC have told RIFT & him to stuff it, not legit after all, and they want over 2k back..which they are lifting out his next tax year monthly. He's not alone it seems.

Be careful with RIFT.
Our lad got a refund via them, for which I seem to recall they lift 25% -ish, for legit travel expenses.
He got around £1,500 two years or so back.
Now HMRC have told RIFT & him to stuff it, not legit after all, and they want over 2k back..which they are lifting out his next tax year monthly. He's not alone it seems.
Aye cheers! Is it a legit reclaim though as FTRS full commitment? I’ll go through a different provider if so.

ancient_lbv

Old-Salt
RIFT were our accountants for two years when the company started up. I’m no numbers expert but I endEd up pointing out errors they’d made every bloody month. Bunch of useless idiots. Glad I’m shot of them.

Latest Threads