rifles to royal marines?

Will 1 Riofles have to take part ion all the naked games, cross dressing and other gay stuff that marines get up to? Or will they be spared that stuff?

P

PrinceAlbert

Nails. said:
Will 1 Riofles have to take part ion all the naked games, cross dressing and other gay stuff that marines get up to? Or will they be spared that stuff?
Naked games, and cross dressing isn't exclusive to the RMs.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Indeed. The Rifles have taken a rather relaxed approach to the whole thing now too. Just so long as they don't relax their sphincters.

Nails. said:
Really? Who else gets involved in such benderish stuff? Just want to know so I can avoid these places.

Wait till you join, then you might need to know.

mc-123 said:
why have the rifles suddenly become associated with royal marines? :?:
They have a Naval Battle Honour - Copenhagen 1802 - the 95th acted as Marines back then.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Not to mention The Queen's Regiment - their forebears had a proud naval history too . . . . but no ipods.

mc-123 said:
Please excuse my ignorance. :D

Say if u joined 1 Rifles could u then transfer to the Marines?
Yes, you can transfer to the Marines from any Arm or Service - however if you want to be a Marine then why not just join the Marines?

Whiskey_60 said:
mc-123 said:

Yes, you can transfer to the Marines from any Arm or Service - however if you want to be a Marine then why not just join the Marines?
I would join as a marine but I would never reach the fitness levels required, u need to be at your physical peak to join. Do you think if u joined the rifles and passed out at phase 2 u would be fit enough to pass PRMC course?
regards
matt

mc-123 said:
I would join as a marine but I would never reach the fitness levels required, u need to be at your physical peak to join. Do you think if u joined the rifles and passed out at phase 2 u would be fit enough to pass PRMC course?
regards
matt
I should fukcing hope so.Things are in a bad way if combat soldiers that have just passed their training aren't as fit as civvies going on their PRMC.

P

PrinceAlbert

Nails. said:
mc-123 said:
regards
matt
I should fukcing hope so.Things are in a bad way if combat soldiers that have just passed their training aren't as fit as civvies going on their PRMC.
What the fcuk do you know?? Move to Bridgend and hang yourself.

mc-123 said:
Whiskey_60 said:
mc-123 said:

regards
matt
Yes, I would like to think you were BUT

I'd seriously take a look at yourself in the mirror. Loads of lads age 16+ get to the required fitness levels because they WANT it and they work hard to get there. Your doubting yourself before you've even began! If you want to be a Marine then go for the Marines, if you want to be an Infanteer then join the Infantry - don't mess people around its a waste of tax payers money and instructors time. Your place at ITC could be taken up by someone that WANTS to be there.

Whiskey

PrinceAlbert said:
Nails. said:
mc-123 said:
regards
matt
What do I need to know to make that comment. As a civilian I think it's a joke if the level of fitness for your PRMC is higher than the level of fitness required to finish the CITC. I hardly think that is an unreasonable thing to think.

Are you saying you disagree? Do you think soldiers going to war don't need to be as fit as people applying to join the marines?

Nails. said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Nails. said:
mc-123 said:
regards
matt
What do I need to know to make that comment. As a civilian I think it's a joke if the level of fitness for your PRMC is higher than the level of fitness required to finish the CITC. I hardly think that is an unreasonable thing to think.

Are you saying you disagree? Do you think soldiers going to war don't need to be as fit as people applying to join the marines?
For the love of God! :roll:

P

PrinceAlbert

Nails. said:
PrinceAlbert said:
Nails. said:
mc-123 said:
regards
matt

I think you're in no position to assume anything.

I think you should set your face on fire and put it out with a shovel.

Latest Threads