Rifles - the new No1 Commando?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by BFT-Bandit, May 23, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. as the RM Commandos are numbered in their 40s will the Rifles become the new No1 (Army) Commando?

2. BLAH BLAH BLAH Just keep those self abusing dreams going..... cause No1 Commando will never happen!

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Meeow!

4. Whats the Drama, with that, why dont you pillocks realise that it is going to happen(maybe not the name) so hows about you stop whingeing and whineing about it and act a little more professional and start giving 1 Rifles the benifit of your experence.

Or do you not realise the move by 1 Rifles is designed to Support your Role?

5. I think it will probably go along the lines of 1st (Commando) Battalion The Rifles myself

6. Or 1 Rifles, Commando.

7. Or maybe 3 CDO Bde RM will see the light and become 3 RIFLES Bde RM, adopting light drill as they rediscover their RMLI heritage.

8. Nelson needed the Rifles at Copenhagen in 1801 - two centuries later the Andrew needs 'em again!

9. Good point! Someone has to carry the Elsans and Savv Jars........

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Booties hands full of roll mats then!

11. come on nods, you got to hold your hands up :twisted: to that one. :lol:

12. Come on nods why don't you just surrender to the inevitable? :twisted:

No. White flags.

Jumped up battle dodging surrender monkey.

13. I'm guessing their are going to be number 1 commando. Although they may be numbered closer to the other army commandos like 54 (I think its 54) etc

14. Very good!.......I walked right into that one...... :scratch:

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Or for one poor lad a nappy now!
    Watched in the arrsse vid and he didnt swear as much as I would have!