Rifles or royal anglian regiment?

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by ashleydodds, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I want to join the infantry but i am stuck between two regiments, what one do you guys think is better?
  2. They are both good regiments. You have more choice in the Rifles as they have lots of battalions.
  3. Hi mate, thought about actually going to the Infantry board?
    Infantry Board
  4. Cheers guys, the royal anglian regiment does not support my county, however its a closely knit regiment from the sounds of it. But the rifles does support my county (wiltshire) and it would feel like im representing something special, if you know what i mean
  5. yeah both are good but the rifles have a heck of a waiting list i know people who had to wait 7 mounths for a deport date!
  6. Yep. All regiments are closely knit, especially in this day and age. If you're from Wiltshire then go Rifles. It does help if some of your muckers live in and around your home town. You'll not be as bored on leave once you fcuk your civvy mates off.
  7. Ahh right, in the royal anglian there is no waiting list?
  8. The Rifles are deporting their blokes! 8O Can we not fill them with immigrants then!
  9. depot....
  10. I only want some fuking help you twt!!!
  11. At least I suppose he won't be a cold war hero like you.
  12. ashleydodds dont worry most of the people on here are mongs or 'has beens' haha
  13. What are you? A yet to be?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.