• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rifles on parade at Whitehart Lane with PCS untucked!!!!!!

The correct way to wear PCS as demonstrated by members of 1 & 4 Rifles last night in front of millions watching Sky Sports, with an RSM in tow

rifles at Spurs.jpg

rifles 2.jpg

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
and....... and indeed young B and T, there are a lot of soldiers who don't know the correct way to wear their uniform.....untucked
Young! (Titter Titter)

So they wouldn't have seen the direction from the CGS that was supposed to be published on Pt 1's, or the other 476 threads on the subject?

What's more important, getting as much of Bn returned from Ops alive & kicking or highlighting the fact of how PCS is to be worn (which i might add will be directed by the Unit CoC)

Most bods are be more concerned if they have a job to return to let alone the PCS dress order ffs...

Nah, no agression or anger (this is a forum, not the battlefield) although the post I admit gives that impression,

Boxy, I agree to your point, however I've witnessed variations and the feedback differ's.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Nah, no agression or anger (this is a forum, not the battlefield) although the post I admit gives that impression,

Boxy, I agree to your point, however I've witnessed variations and the feedback differ's.
A number of different units around Tidworth / Bulford tried their own thing until the GOC pointed out that it was his train set and they would do as their ******* told.

We wear the stuff out now.

The correct way to wear PCS as demonstrated by members of 1 & 4 Rifles last night in front of millions watching Sky Sports, with an RSM in tow

View attachment 56197

View attachment 56198
thanks for posting that Pink - they are wearing PCS un-tucked because that is how it is supposed to be worn.

they are an example to those from other regiments who still insist on disobeying the CGS and wearing PCS incorrectly by tucking the jacket into their under crackers.

anyhow, great to see the RIFLES on parade in such a public manner.

Go Rifles.

Damn I was hoping they'd have it tucked in just to watch the exploding heads on Arrse.
LoL - they are the Riflemen - they have been told what to do and just get on with it (eventually), unlike these fcuktards from regiments who reckon their stable belt and looking smart is more important than a direct order from the CGS.

Do we have to wait for Barrack Dress to come out before stable belts will be seen again?
lets see what the CGS says:

CGS said:
Stable belts are funded by non-public funds or personal contribution...they were introduced to wear with Barrack Dress and were not intended to be worn with CS95...However, as [PCS] Combat Jackets are to be worn loose, there is no requirement to wear a belt as an outer garment unless a smock is worn...
so in answer to your question - YES - save your stable belt for your Barrack Dress, but if you do decide to wear it with PCS - you must ensure your jacket is un-tucked and worn loose over your stable belt, it must not be tucked-in.

it really is that simple.

lets see what the CGS says:

so in answer to your question - YES - save your stable belt for your Barrack Dress, but if you do decide to wear it with PCS - you must ensure your jacket is un-tucked and worn loose over your stable belt, it must not be tucked-in.

it really is that simple.
Are you absolutely positive that I shouldn't tuck my PCS shirt in? You haven't been clear so far.

Latest Threads