Rifles on parade at Whitehart Lane with PCS untucked!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by Pink_Ops, Nov 22, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The correct way to wear PCS as demonstrated by members of 1 & 4 Rifles last night in front of millions watching Sky Sports, with an RSM in tow

rifles at Spurs.jpg

rifles 2.jpg

2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

And?????

3. and....... and indeed young B and T, there are a lot of soldiers who don't know the correct way to wear their uniform.....untucked

4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Young! (Titter Titter)

So they wouldn't have seen the direction from the CGS that was supposed to be published on Pt 1's, or the other 476 threads on the subject?

5. What direction is this you speak of..........? Has CGS sent something else out

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Dress Policy!

7. What's more important, getting as much of Bn returned from Ops alive & kicking or highlighting the fact of how PCS is to be worn (which i might add will be directed by the Unit CoC)

Most bods are be more concerned if they have a job to return to let alone the PCS dress order ffs...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Were you perchance rubbing your thighs over those photos? I think we need to know!

9. Me thinks "beemer" was, he sounds like he has a lot of anger and aggression built up in his sole, bless him

10. But wasn't that the point of the last 100 pages of 'that' thread....Not unit CoC but Army CoC?

* And stands well back

• Like Like x 2
  11. Nah, no agression or anger (this is a forum, not the battlefield) although the post I admit gives that impression,

Boxy, I agree to your point, however I've witnessed variations and the feedback differ's.

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

A number of different units around Tidworth / Bulford tried their own thing until the GOC pointed out that it was his train set and they would do as their ******* told.

We wear the stuff out now.

• Like Like x 1
  13. thanks for posting that Pink - they are wearing PCS un-tucked because that is how it is supposed to be worn.

they are an example to those from other regiments who still insist on disobeying the CGS and wearing PCS incorrectly by tucking the jacket into their under crackers.

anyhow, great to see the RIFLES on parade in such a public manner.

Go Rifles.

14. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Damn I was hoping they'd have it tucked in just to watch the exploding heads on Arrse.

15. LoL - they are the Riflemen - they have been told what to do and just get on with it (eventually), unlike these fcuktards from regiments who reckon their stable belt and looking smart is more important than a direct order from the CGS.

• Like Like x 1