RIFLES Officers’ Mess Dress, No1 Jacket, Service Dress, Cross Belt etc for sale

Discussion in 'Military Clothing & Boots' started by wdm, Jul 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. wdm

wdm

After recently leaving the Army and the Rifles I have decided to offer for sale the following:

1. RIFLES Officer’s Mess Kit complete. This includes jacket, waistcoat and trousers. All in perfect working order. The leather straps that fasten under the boots have been re-fitted very recently.
    2. RIFLES No1 Jacket complete with Capts shoulder boards and rank stars.
    3. RIFLES Service Dress (Jacket and trousers). Complete with shoulder titles, Capt rank stars and lanyard and 2 x issue ties.
    4. RIFLES Officer’s Cross belt (not sterling silver version!).
    5. RIFLES Sword belt (black with all fittings).
    6. RIFLES Officer’s Peaked Cap size 58.
    7. RIFLES Officer’s side hat size 58.
    8. Black George boots size 8L.
    9. Black Brogue shoes size 8L.
    10. Black gloves size 8
    11. 2 x RIFLES white shirts with black buttons made by Stephan shirts of London (one with a few marks but saveable). Complete with 2 x white shoulder slides with Rifles titles and Capt rank stars.

I am 5’9” tall with a 40-42” chest and 32-34” waist. The uniform was made by Kashkets in November 2006 and was among the first Rifles Officer’s uniforms made.
    All of it has been worn. The Mess Kit probably 20 times. The No1 Jacket has been worn twice and the Service Dress is brand new.
    All in at least 2.5k worth of kit if bought new! For sale individually or ideally as a whole.

PM me for further details. Thanks.

2. Hi WDM,

Have you still got the cross belt and sword belt for sale, if so how much and I'll buy them straight away.

James Cantrell

3. Thanks for the mob number James - are you one of those TA's?. Expect incoming random calls at any time of the day and night.

4. We should setup a rota. I hate pestering an engaged tone.

5. Thank you kind Sir!

6. Hi WDM, do you still have the crossed belt and peaked Cap please? If so could you PM me the prices?

7. Do you still have the No 1 jacket available?

8. wdm

wdm

Hi - yes still got all of it! PM me if interested pls..

9. wdm

wdm

After recently leaving the Army and the Rifles I have decided to offer for sale the following:

Now updated as a few items recently sold. Still for sale:

1. RIFLES No1 Jacket complete with Capts shoulder boards and rank stars.
    2. RIFLES Sword belt (black with all fittings).
    3. RIFLES Officer’s Peaked Cap size 58.
    4. RIFLES Officer’s side hat size 58.
    5. Black George boots size 8L.
    6. Black Brogue shoes size 8L.
    7. Black gloves size 8
    8. 2 x RIFLES white shirts with black buttons made by Stephan shirts of London (one with a few marks but saveable). Complete with 2 x white shoulder slides with Rifles titles and Capt rank stars.

I am 5’9” tall with a 40-42” chest and 32-34” waist. The uniform was made by Kashkets in November 2006 and was among the first Rifles Officer’s uniforms made.
    The No1 Jacket has only been worn twice!

PM me for further details. Thanks.