Rifles Hot or Not - Show us yer kit!

HSF

LE
... which is why I have resisted buying any of these "gasless wonders".. Without any primary extraction it is hard work cycling them, and using one just makes me annoyed that such a good bit of kit has been butchered for no good reason/ political expediency...

Like buying a racehorse with a leg cut off.. !
heck of a kick as well

straight pull is a pain, but I have to say, there is nothing like shoving a 7.62mm round down an SLR - straight pull or not. It feels really nice and it was deffo worth the beer tokens.

One of the lads shooting with us yesterday is a member of that small club of civilians in the UK owning a 50 cal Barrett - he was telling me there are only about 50 owners in the UK. They've won the court case - he's not shot it for 2 years and hoping to be back on the Javelin range this season. I'm just trying to work out how to sneak one of those past the mrs.......
my mate tells her it is a club gun he is looking after

heck of a kick as well

my mate tells her it is a club gun he is looking after
I wouldnt get away with that one as the mrs knows what I'm like. Not a hope sadly

Much better with the second. I reckon the key to the cycling is the right brass.
Absolutely, I've tried using my SLR as a straight pull, because I didn't want my brass disappearing in the hole in front of the firing point. With some brass it was a real pain and with others a lot easier, just can't remember which is which. Now that I have a brass catcher I don't need to worry about collecting cases anymore.

Absolutely, I've tried using my SLR as a straight pull, because I didn't want my brass disappearing in the hole in front of the firing point. With some brass it was a real pain and with others a lot easier, just can't remember which is which. Now that I have a brass catcher I don't need to worry about collecting cases anymore.
I used to reload a lot. Now I don't have time or energy (I could probably make the time...). Plus I can buy decent factory 308 and 223 for less than I can reload decent 308 and 223 for.

I used to reload a lot. Now I don't have time or energy (I could probably make the time...). Plus I can buy decent factory 308 and 223 for less than I can reload decent 308 and 223 for.
I too can buy 308 cheaper than reloads, but I still reload a bit just to get that little bit more accuracy.

HSF

LE
A word of cation,one of the blokes who makes these got done by the police when he did the same with some AK´s after getting HO consent they still destroyed him & his buisineess as he used original sec 5 parts or something like that.

HE117

LE
A word of cation,one of the blokes who makes these got done by the police when he did the same with some AK´s after getting HO consent they still destroyed him & his buisineess as he used original sec 5 parts or something like that.
sure it wasn't an anion?

To what are you referring to pray..? Your statement makes about as much sense as an RMP charge sheet!

HSF

LE
Sorry I thought that it was common knowledge that the armourer who first made these SLR straight pullback single shot convertions was stitched up by the home office & police whilst doing the same convertion to AK models 6 ended up in prison for using section 5 components,& some ,not all,shooters in possesion of the SLR convertions were threatened with legal action

Posted here, and on the general "All interweb video" thread.

+ + + + + + + + + + +

Published by: V4, on 16 JULY 2020.

Czech Republic leading the way: A human right to defend oneself with firearms.

This is a must; hopefully, others follow the lead of CZ. This is an issue for national parliaments, not unelected EU clerks in Brussels.

- The Czech government had thrown its support behind amending the country’s constitution to add the right to defend oneself and others with a firearm to the list of fundamental human rights and freedoms.

The Czech Senate proposed the amendment after it had received a petition with more than 100,000 signatures fearing the potential impacts of the EU’s Firearm Directive on the possession of firearms in the country.

While the government was expected to take a neutral stance on the issue, it nevertheless decided, after an intense debate, to support the amendment.

The EU’s firearms policy reform toughened gun control across the bloc and made it harder for EU citizens to obtain and possess certain weapons, as well as created tougher rules for licensing and registration of guns.
The Czech Republic had challenged the ban on semi-automatic rifles for private use.

1594934845738.png

Mick9abf

War Hero
Posted here, and on the general "All interweb video" thread.

+ + + + + + + + + + +

Published by: V4, on 16 JULY 2020.

Czech Republic leading the way: A human right to defend oneself with firearms.

This is a must; hopefully, others follow the lead of CZ. This is an issue for national parliaments, not unelected EU clerks in Brussels.

- The Czech government had thrown its support behind amending the country’s constitution to add the right to defend oneself and others with a firearm to the list of fundamental human rights and freedoms.

The Czech Senate proposed the amendment after it had received a petition with more than 100,000 signatures fearing the potential impacts of the EU’s Firearm Directive on the possession of firearms in the country.

While the government was expected to take a neutral stance on the issue, it nevertheless decided, after an intense debate, to support the amendment.

The EU’s firearms policy reform toughened gun control across the bloc and made it harder for EU citizens to obtain and possess certain weapons, as well as created tougher rules for licensing and registration of guns.
The Czech Republic had challenged the ban on semi-automatic rifles for private use.

View attachment 490288

Plenty of game and deer to shoot, driven wild boar, sensible firearms laws...... all of a sudden my retirement plans may have changed slightly. Anyone have a ‘Learn Czech’ CD?

ugly

LE
Plenty of game and deer to shoot, driven wild boar, sensible firearms laws...... all of a sudden my retirement plans may have changed slightly. Anyone have a ‘Learn Czech’ CD?
Why not indeed.

DSC01100.JPG
DSC01101.JPG
DSC01102.JPG
DSC01104.JPG
DSC01105.JPG
DSC01103.JPG

austeyr bolt ?

Latest Threads