Rifles Hot or Not - Show us yer kit!

ugly

LE
Anyone got any experience of doing CSR? I was talking to a couple of people at the weekend who banged on about how much they enjoyed it and I just watched a video on youtube and I'm half tempted to have a crack.

Any views?
I have heard its limited to two calibres, 5.56 and 7.62 x 51. The rules were originally written and run by Mark Bradley.
Now he has gone there is an opportunity for other calibres to apply.

I have heard its limited to two calibres, 5.56 and 7.62 x 51. The rules were originally written and run by Mark Bradley.
Now he has gone there is an opportunity for other calibres to apply.
You've been hearing things that are wrong again ;)

Anyone got any experience of doing CSR? I was talking to a couple of people at the weekend who banged on about how much they enjoyed it and I just watched a video on youtube and I'm half tempted to have a crack.

Any views?
Presuming it was my video you watched, I guess you already know my views on it :)

About as much fun as it's possible to have in a very challenging competition environment on a normal UK-type range.

1582550023816.png

1582550052019.png

A few of those options don't mention calibre at all, is it a free for all?
ETA we (Royal we) would like to enter 7x43/.280 British
Yes. If calibre's not mentioned, it's a free for all :)

Presuming it was my video you watched, I guess you already know my views on it :)

About as much fun as it's possible to have in a very challenging competition environment on a normal UK-type range.
I think it may well have been you, yes. What did you reckon to it?

I think it may well have been you, yes. What did you reckon to it?
Worth driving half way across the Continong for! Really challenging, great fun.

For those who want to know what the crap it is we're talking about :)

4(T)

LE

Can you get yourself onto a team for the Methuen this summer?

HBSA, LERA and a couple of other clubs put up .303" teams; all the rest are "modern" CSR.

I enjoy being in one of the historic/.303 teams, as its a fulfilling challenge to see how many ARs one can out-shoot; unsupported iron sight No1/No4/No5 vs. optics & bipod. (Although of course it largely depends upon who is least fit to do the run-downs!).

Can you get yourself onto a team for the Methuen this summer?

HBSA, LERA and a couple of other clubs put up .303" teams; all the rest are "modern" CSR.

I enjoy being in one of the historic/.303 teams, as its a fulfilling challenge to see how many ARs one can out-shoot; unsupported iron sight No1/No4/No5 vs. optics & bipod. (Although of course it largely depends upon who is least fit to do the run-downs!).
I doubt it - I'm moving house and going to Canada to do some stuff with Britishmuzzleloaders so I'm unlikely to have the time unfortunately :(

What are the dates?

HE117

LE
Latest update to the Dreyse Project..

Stock blank slabbed out.. now comes the slow bit!

IMG_1538small.jpg

Latest Threads