• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Rifles Hot or Not - Show us yer kit!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Beauty, as the Scaley Alberto Munters thread appears to confirm, is very much in the eye of the beholder :p
Very true.
And if you've seen the Scout you'll know why.

I know its not a rifle per se but since the israelis make their take on the SA80 look like its on crack and interbred with the terminator I thought I would post this bad boy.

Damn those Jews are good at making shit that kills people look cool.
I love my 9mm and 5.56 Tavors. I sold my SLRs and some AR15s to get the three I own.
X95_Can.JPG

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

ugly

LE
At just shy of 9:00am on a skuleday?

Slacker!
As the actor would say I'm resting between jobs and the game keeping rounds are down to every other day now although I'm still on the farm every day! Tomorrow I am taking the eldest to a job interview so by 0900 I anticipate relaxing with coffee and kindle in car park near Gatwick.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Not as gnarly or tacticool as some of the other posters, just been giving a bit of TLC to an old BSA Meteor mk4, ready for the next generation to get plinking.

He gets to use open sights until he earns the original 4x20 scope.

When he can shoot through a polo without breaking it...

Not as gnarly or tacticool as some of the other posters, just been giving a bit of TLC to an old BSA Meteor mk4, ready for the next generation to get plinking.

He gets to use open sights until he earns the original 4x20 scope.

When he can shoot through a polo without breaking it...

I was bought up on BSA`s , was even shot by one at 11 years old.

I was bought up on BSA`s , was even shot by one at 11 years old.
When prometheus brought out their sabot pellets, the plastic skirts that were left behind were a great source of fun - stung like a b'stard, but didn't break the skin

When prometheus brought out their sabot pellets, the plastic skirts that were left behind were a great source of fun - stung like a b'stard, but didn't break the skin
This was with a lead pellet,I remember rolling around shouting abuse, I must remind my mate what a twat he was.

ugly

LE
Guineapig shit out of a .22 Diana did a similar job. :mrgreen:
Blue tac allegedly would discourage cats from being in your garden!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer