Rifles Hot or Not - Show us yer kit!

ugly

LE
How do you define astonishingly accurate?
As in only a handful of rounds to zero and every shot became one raggedy hole at 100m. That's astonishingly accurate, it was my first non service or stalking rifle purchase as new.

My mediocre ability still manages sub MOA 5 shot groups off the bipod with my .277 M77 MkII.
It actually came with a half decent trigger.
DSC_0009 (2).JPG

ugly

LE
The HBVT seemed to have left the factory with decent triggers, Ive never fiddled with mine!

The Schultz & Larsen wood looks nice , I know the rifles quite well , excellent quality .
Yeah, it was silly money but I'd just sold the AI I was left by a friend & that paid for it.
I'm sorting out the spec's for next two (also S&L), with one .270 & a 22-250. The latter's going to have a heavier, 24.8" barrel for longer distance dealing with some of the shyer foxes round here.
Probably going to get .375 Ruger bolt, barrel & magazine to swap out for next year's (& subsequent) travels to the Dark Continent.

Yeah, it was silly money but I'd just sold the AI I was left by a friend & that paid for it.
I'm sorting out the spec's for next two (also S&L), with one .270 & a 22-250. The latter's going to have a heavier, 24.8" barrel for longer distance dealing with some of the shyer foxes round here.
Probably going to get .375 Ruger bolt, barrel & magazine to swap out for next year's (& subsequent) travels to the Dark Continent.
PM me regarding S&L .

Not my rifle, it belongs to our resident Cloggie Air Force member, who seems to have an endless supply of money for a variety of shooting sticks. This one is from North Eastern Arms, made in Canada, and has two optical sights, one top mounted for accurate shooting and one side mounted red dot for snap shots. The muzzle brake was mounted to reduce recoil! Recoil from .223 Rem?:rolleyes: Light weight.

Attachments

ugly

LE
Just sorting my foxing rig for tonight Sako 85 in 22-250 with a 6x42 S&B and a B&T sound moderator

WP_20180516_17_57_30_Pro.jpg

Not my rifle, it belongs to our resident Cloggie Air Force member, who seems to have an endless supply of money for a variety of shooting sticks. This one is from North Eastern Arms, made in Canada, and has two optical sights, one top mounted for accurate shooting and one side mounted red dot for snap shots. The muzzle brake was mounted to reduce recoil! Recoil from .223 Rem?:rolleyes: Light weight.
Genuine ACOG?

It looks like it.

You need to go for a stroll through Craigslist sometime. Elcans, ACOG's and NVG pop up from time to time ......................... usually around and about the large military installations, funnily.

The sunday market up by Oceanside (Pendleton) sometimes has stalls selling ex-USMC tat, sa some nice half-price used Pelican cases last time I was there.

Latest Threads