Rifle-wielding soldiers develop breasts

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OllieReeder, Jul 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is not often that one is indebted to the Guardian. But the headline "Rifle-wielding soldiers develop breasts" is possibly an exception.

Rifle-wielding soldiers develop breasts | Education | theguardian.com

There was I thinking that moobs were the result of middle age, too many burgers, and excessive indolence. But now we know differently!

However, the article leaves one vital question unanswered: is there a qualitative difference in the firmness and shapeliness of the man boobs of those who toted a weapon with wooden furniture, compared to those who had to settle for plastic?
  2. I served with a lad that had a single 'puppies nose' sticking out under his Bty T-shirt. Wally-One-Tit was his C/S.
    I don't think the cause was over indulgent Gat waving. More likely simple hormonal freakery, the freak.
  3. In my mind it would also appear to justify beating one's girlfriends to achieve improvement.

Cheers The Guardian.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

Does this mean I may have inadvertently married a bloke?
  5. were breasts bigger with the SLR?
    • Like Like x 1
  6. And how does one pronounce your name, Prof Krapohl?
  7. Everything was better with the 7.62,why I remember one time when we............
  8. Is this what happened to nobbyd-cup?
  9. It will make the 3am stag that little bit more bearable if you have a booby of your own to play with, or you could buddy up.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. So I should get my splitarse to throw a gat round, rather than fork out a few grand for implants?
    • Like Like x 2
  11. When i read the thread title i just assumed it was something related to the RLC.............
  12. CanteenCowboy

CanteenCowboy LE Book Reviewer

13. Will there now be one word posts of "TIT"?
  14. It is ze rat I'm smelling.
  15. Is it a tribute to the brave warriors of the BAOR?