Rifle L85A2 CES question

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by warrior8234mkIIIA2, May 8, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sometimes i feel i am talking to a brick wall. Do i explain myself correctly? so i speak slowly enough? Right my problem is this. On my E.T i hold so many rifles complete to CES. Now some are SUSAT and some are iron sight. On my CES maintenance account i hold the rifle because its a P2 class item and the SUSAT also and that is all! So now a clown is telling me that all my magazines have to be on and also all my bayonets. I am refusing to do this because A) they are not P2 items and B) because they are CES items. Does anyone else have theres on account? I feel i am right. The way i argue it is that, well you might as well put everything onto the CES account then such as tools for vehicles, the whole shabang! Am i just being bone idol and difficult?

2. In my opinion you are correct.

Not even my opinion, unless everything has changed overnight you are right!

Q.

3. E-mail BOWO.

Get definitive answer, in writing.

Use definitive answer to **** those off who say different.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dingerr i would e mail my BOWO, however, he would then ring me and thats my life gone for the next 3 hours as he can easily outalk any woman and its in the broadest of Geordie accents (think of Jimmy Nail in Auf Weidersehn Pet)