• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Riding boots and breeches wanted

Hello All,

I am after a pair of black leather military riding boots and a pair of issued breeches, not for any kinky games but for genuine riding (horses)

I am a portly chap with big calves and size 10 feet so you skinny folk need not reply!

If you have an old pair of breeches with about a 36+ waist and you are round about the 6 foot mark then please give me a shout.

I dont want to spend a fortune as they are for a team selection and I may fall at the first hurdle having not ridden for a while.

Thanks for looking,

Commz

P_J

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Have you tried your local Freecycle or Ebay? Failing that, as stated by Firest4rter, Equestrian Clearance is brilliant. I get mine from there too.

Latest Threads