Ridicule erupts at proposal to put yobs in uniform

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, May 16, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Now eeveryone knows how much i hate him and his party, but what is wrong with showing that justice is being done (even though i know this is most likely just a cosmetic policy to make it look like justice is being done) At least its a step in the right direction.

rest of the article can be found here

2. They should be made to wear hooded tops, to hide their shameful faces! :twisted:

Another bloody Labour gimmick. If there were more coppers on the street rather than filling in paperwork, with greater powers over young rapscallions, then this problem would vanish.

3. A pure gimmick. What p1sses me off is now all the pinko do-gooders will chime in about freedom of the individual. That is not the crux of the arguement. The real issue is again, the government are trying to give the impression of action without having to actually do anything. Putting them in Orange jackets will achieve nothing apart from making Orange jackets a fashion statement and lending the wearer some kudos within the small minded chav community.

I for one will be looking to market orange jackets as a fashion label if this come in because every little sh1t will wan t one to act a bad-arrsed gansta.

Cnuts

4. Good point that. Can't they just have "I am a total CNUT" tattooed on their foreheads?

5. or a tattoo with 'fcuk the Koran', then deposited somewhere in Pakistan.

6. It may be a gimmick, but if it makes the little t0ssers think twice about committing the crime...?

7. Didn't this proposal come from the same source as the warning to parents to regulate their childrens' bedtimes?

In the last few days we've seen indications of a government drunk with power and which is starting to exceed the reasonable bounds of any liberal democracy; stuffing the upper house, regulating (or attempting to) thought and opinion, intruding on the rights of the individual. It'll be ID cards next.

8. Have just heard a snippet from the Jeremy Vine show where someone in Singapore e-mailed saying it worked over there. Different country, different culture and different youths. It would achieve nothing other than to placate a few Daily Mail reader and to act as a badge of honour for the criminals.

9. Scum in orange suits? Not another naff idea from the 'Great Enlightened One' 8O

Now, if the orange suits came complete with leg chains, :roll: with the wearers in groups of ten wielding sledge hammers and employed to make dust from piles of Dartmoor Granite ...... :twisted: plus taking into account a min' sentence of 6 months, no remission and time added on for the really gobby ones..... :lol: :lol:

10. If community service, jail and fines don't make them think twice, why on earth would a poxy orange coat!

:twisted:

11. Cuddles, we all know none of these work and coats will beno exception but the governemt must be seen to do something. I also know that corporal punishment doesn't work but I would still love to be allowed to form a gang of good citizens and beat the sh1t out of the little t0ssers.

Any volunteers?

12. I may, or may not, have placed that very idea on this very site not more than 6 months ago!!! It is certainly one of my ideals for treating the little sh1ts.

If it's just wearing a uniform it will do very little to deter scum. It will just become a fashion statement in some deluded circles.

What would deter the cnuts, however, would be to dress them up and then beast them!!!

Give them the itchiest pants you can find (No2 dress could be a start) and the heaviest boots and worst jacket you could fine and then have them doing communitiy service at, say, 05:00hrs. They could collect recycling and other household rubbish. Then at 19:00-21:00hrs they could be outside the clubs and pubs picking up sick and spent kebabs.

Beautiful. That'll stop the fukkas!!!

Also public lashings.

These idiots who bitch about human rights should have their homes/cars broken in to (and all the rest of the antics) that these flotsam of the human race inflict on normal hard working folk.

Human rights should always be on the side of the victims, but it appears to much money is made from defending scum.

cherie seems to fight for the wrong doers so why does bliar make out he's getting tough?

A coppers family received (in total) about £50,000 of compensation when some illegal immigrant stabbed him. Almost £1,000,000 was spent on lawyers defending him!!! Despite the fact he should have been ejected from the country 2 years ago!!! Despite the fact 3 - 5 coppers saw him do it!!! and the scum lawyers are preparing an appeal, because the scums previous actions of planning a ricin attack in Britain were mentioned in court!!!

No but really tony a funny colour jacket, that'll sort out all the problems.

Really.

13. I may, or may not, have placed that very idea on this very site not more than 6 months ago!!! It is certainly one of my ideals for treating the little sh1ts.

If it's just wearing a uniform it will do very little to deter scum. It will just become a fashion statement in some deluded circles.

What would deter the cnuts, however, would be to dress them up and then beast them!!!

Give them the itchiest pants you can find (No2 dress could be a start) and the heaviest boots and worst jacket you could fine and then have them doing communitiy service at, say, 05:00hrs. They could collect recycling and other household rubbish. Then at 19:00-21:00hrs they could be outside the clubs and pubs picking up sick and spent kebabs.

Beautiful. That'll stop the fukkas!!!

Also public lashings.

These idiots who bitch about human rights should have their homes/cars broken in to (and all the rest of the antics) that these flotsam of the human race inflict on normal hard working folk.

Human rights should always be on the side of the victims, but it appears to much money is made from defending scum.

cherie seems to fight for the wrong doers so why does bliar make out he's getting tough?

A coppers family received (in total) about £50,000 of compensation when some illegal immigrant stabbed him. Almost £1,000,000 was spent on lawyers defending him!!! Despite the fact he should have been ejected from the country 2 years ago!!! Despite the fact 3 - 5 coppers saw him do it!!! and the scum lawyers are preparing an appeal, because the scums previous actions of planning a ricin attack in Britain were mentioned in court!!!

No but really tony a funny colour jacket, that'll sort out all the problems.

Really.

14. Froggy, the problem is that it will only be the jacket. We know that this government would not allow these little fecker to be properly punished for their crimes. They would not be forced to do real dirty work that would punish them. Instead they will don the jacket and sit in group therapy where they will discuss the feeling of their victims.

It is nothing but a gimmick. I have never actually seen anyone do community service. What does it involve and how effective is it?

As an aside, you can also bet that the jackets would cost a fortune because the government is good at procurment contracts and the little b@startds would probably wreck or steal them and we, the tax payers would end up footing the bill to buy more.

15. Answerd your own question - WMF Human rights lawer Bliar makes laws that are contrvertial in terms of Human rights = Bliars bank account Huge all at the expense of the Taxpayer nice little earner :!: :!: