Riddle me this one Batman !

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by jonwilly, Aug 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 8) 8) 8) Lots of smoke and mirrors to come in the first act me thinks. :? Friendly fire, British soldiers can tell you about that, from the land and air. The Gung Ho attitude found in some Armies does not help, so the plot deepens, seems that a good bloke was killed needlessly, like many British army young men. :x :x :x . Lets hope that the truth comes out but I would not count on it. Here ended the first lesson. :?:
  2. I'm with John on this.
  3. Yes, I think it's important to get to the bottom of this. I wouldn't go so far as to say he was murdered or assassinated but there was definitely a cover up. If Bush did not know when he gave out the silver star, he should have been spitting bricks when he found out. Someone should have been fired right away and an investigation started. If he did know, it explains why he fought an investigation and refuses to release all the documents on the incident.
  4. Too right gnorder. Ordinarily, spitting bricks is EXACTLY what you one would have expected from a leader of the nation. But not only is there no bricks spit, he is even playing a part in the cover up!

If he was hit deliberately it would have been a black ops job. They had reason. If he had spoken out recruitment figures could have dropped severely. And we can see by the amount of troops they are still pouring into Iraq that absolutely nothing would have been allowed that hindered recruitment.
  5. This part here has me thinking there is more to the story.

Now that doesn't prove murder or assassination but it makes one wonder. At the very least, they should get to the bottom of who "accidentally" shot him and who burned his property. Was burning property usual policy? Did he have the journal with him or did it vanish from his belongings at camp?
  6. Look who has been called out of retirement to lie on behalf of his president:

7. Are you on crack?
  8. No I think he's just withdrawing from it!
  9. The burning of the equipment he was wearing could be just an accident.

In those conditions they WOULD become biohazards. IF they were left with his unit and not taken away by investigators, etc.

I doubt this is an assignation, more like a very popular man, someone in the public eye, was killed and it was deemed more neccesary to give him a medal and make up a story about his bravery, than admit he was killed by his own.

Should never happen, but that is why I think this story came out.

I don't think Black helicopters were involved.
  10. By now, one should know that with this regime anything could be possible.
  11. 8O Bang on "goodkurtz"They even used Scooter Libby to expose one of their own C.I.A. nice looking lady as well. I thought Putin was bad, but this lot take the prize. 8) 8) 8)
  12. More likely a grudge shooting from one of his platoon.

A nasty business whatever happened and worthy of an unvestigation and prosecution if enough evidence is found.
  13. Doubt it. There wouldn't have been such an organised cover up from above if that had been the case.