Ridding 2 queers with 1 stone.........

#1
There's a nice grass area opposite where I live which has a park bench that is popular with walkers of the romantic persuasion who stop to fondle and grope each other from time to time. If you don't believe me I've got pictures. :roll:

OK, romantic or not I draw the fcuking line when two dinner mashers turn up for a cuddle right there in front of my innocent eyes. I had spent a couple of hours cutting tiles at my garage door, my ears were fcuked from the noise of the cutter and my hair, ears and nostrils were clogged with tile dust as I started to clear up for the day. However when these two fruits turned up with their short haircuts, lilac pullovers and VERY tight jeans I was more than happy to interupt their fun with some more cutting. The poofs soon moved on with that little waddle that only faggots with cavity anuses can do. Turd burglers, not in my street.
 
#2
You weren't wearing a hard hat and a nail/uitilty pouch-apron and rigger boots were you?

Did you have a radio, sorry tranny on in the background playing YMCA?

Just a thought mate....

Maybe they were drawn to you Panda PMSL :D
 
#3
Sparky2339 said:
You weren't wearing a hard hat and a nail/uitilty pouch-apron and rigger boots were you?

Did you have a radio, sorry tranny on in the background playing YMCA?

Just a thought mate....

Maybe they were drawn to you Panda PMSL :D
Folks in case you never twigged Sparky is quite partial to wearing his ticht kimono around the house while humming some tune from mrs mercury's little boy composition of tunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xmH-Amt2k&feature=related
 
#4
tiger stacker said:
Folks in case you never twigged Sparky is quite partial to wearing his ticht kimono around the house while humming some tune from mrs mercury's little boy composition of tunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7xmH-Amt2k&feature=related
PMSL :clap: Nice one Tiger :D

Panda walked into that one and just like any handbags at 30 paces you just had to jump in eh? eh? LMAO

I thought it was gonna be the clip with Housecoats etc from their Coronation Street spoof.

I hold my hands up to having worn a blue "shirt" and a swinging six in my time, okay and a kimono....

Blinds... Closed!!!! :D Nice one mate!!!
 
#5
PandaLOVE said:
Turd burglers, not in my street.
You sound like you felt threatened. Clearly your manly, hetero tigerness is not quite what you thought it was...
 
#6
jarrod248 said:
That noise really put me off but I was lurrrving you looking so horny bent over cutting tiles.
Nice one Jarrod!!! :clap: :D

As soon as I saw his post I knew he'd get more abuse than a ginger kid in the orphanage!!! :D

Priceless....
 
#8
tiger stacker said:
Cough

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=CKumKf5ljxc&feature=related


Did Mr Bells costar no enlist in the Fusileeeeers or some Regiment
That was funny :D Is that Billy Elliot? Dinny recognise the film.

No idea about his mate?? Royal Nave-Gay mebbe?? Dunno if they know about fuse's or leeering but I hear they've a Golden rivett or summatt??

No wonder there are cutbacks for everybody else. Have you seen the price of Gold these days???

Edited to add; Nasty nasty GWARRRRR reference but bloody funny!!!! :D
 
#10
jarrod248 said:
Do you have anymore gay porn? I've just come
You're not from the FAST Show are you Jarrod??

Ask TIGER-STACKER why he's called TIGER and STACKER pmsl :D

That'll teach ye to mention Kimono's :clap:
 
#11
So, who was it who only had one stone?

Was it you? Or was one of the queers Hitler?
 
#12
Tartan_Terrier said:
So, who was it who only had one stone?

Was it you? Or was one of the queers Hitler?
There's one kept in the Albert Hall, apparently....
 
#15
tiger stacker said:
Sparky2339 said:
jarrod248 said:
Do you have anymore gay porn? I've just come
You're not from the FAST Show are you Jarrod??

Ask TIGER-STACKER why he's called TIGER and STACKER pmsl :D

That'll teach ye to mention Kimono's :clap:
nuff said here http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=14cd4faaf82ccb312cd4
Tigerstacker I take it all back mate :D

Just off to brush up on my Japanese linguistic skills. They're a wee bit out of date and that clip is only 8 n a half minutes long.

Research Evening :D Cheers buddy!!!!!
 
#17
tiger stacker said:
domo arrigato gozaimas



ハブが右手にポルノのベストフレンド
Do Itashimashte. Osewa ni Narimass.

(You're welcome. Thanks for your help) :D
 
#18
Sparky2339 said:
You weren't wearing a hard hat and a nail/uitilty pouch-apron and rigger boots were you?

Did you have a radio, sorry tranny on in the background playing YMCA?

Just a thought mate....

Maybe they were drawn to you Panda PMSL :D
I was bear foot wearing cut off jeans, a sleeveless shirt with collar removed, safety goggles and ear defence. I had played ABBAs 'Dancing Queen' on Youtube several times earlier. I was having the time of my life. What's your point?
 
#19
PandaLOVE said:
Sparky2339 said:
You weren't wearing a hard hat and a nail/uitilty pouch-apron and rigger boots were you?

Did you have a radio, sorry tranny on in the background playing YMCA?

Just a thought mate....

Maybe they were drawn to you Panda PMSL :D
I was bear foot wearing cut off jeans, a sleeveless shirt with collar removed, safety goggles and ear defence. I had played ABBAs 'Dancing Queen' on Youtube several times earlier. I was having the time of my life. What's your point?
Excellent reply PL :D :D

Cheers, one of the funniest threads for ages :D
 
#20
Sparky2339 said:
PandaLOVE said:
Sparky2339 said:
You weren't wearing a hard hat and a nail/uitilty pouch-apron and rigger boots were you?

Did you have a radio, sorry tranny on in the background playing YMCA?

Just a thought mate....

Maybe they were drawn to you Panda PMSL :D
I was bear foot wearing cut off jeans, a sleeveless shirt with collar removed, safety goggles and ear defence. I had played ABBAs 'Dancing Queen' on Youtube several times earlier. I was having the time of my life. What's your point?
Excellent reply PL :D :D

Cheers, one of the funniest threads for ages :D
8O I confess, serious about choice of music and my attire though I was wearing sports shorts and not jeans. I cut the sleeves and collar from my shirt earlier in the day when I got cement on the sleeves. Who the fcuk wears a good short with sleeves rolled down and buttoned when mixing cement FFS? Me that's who. Killy sunt.

Serious question, do you really think they wanted a piece of my ass?
 

Similar threads


Latest Threads

Top