Ricky Thomlinson-Bullyboy

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by oldgadge, Mar 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have just watched Ricky Thomlinson (BBc3 "In the Flesh") playing a bigoted bullyboy and rabblerouser, well who would thought of that?

2. Well ........BBC3 ?

3. phil245

phil245 LE Book Reviewer

he did look a bit upset when his missus got slotted.

4. He can whine on like a scouser. Ho wait...

5. He's Welsh.

6. No he's not, but he has spent a lot of time in North Wales.

7. Let me get this right. You have just watched a drama where an actor plays a part?.....erm...ok? By the way, thanks for the reminder, i read a preview on this programme and pegged it as something i would like to watch.

8. Watched it, thought it was very clever. Neat use of the Army to keep Zombies subdued now that's a tour.
    As to Ricky Thomlinson's CHARACTER it was a bluff he was ACTING to divert things away from his missus. Hope that helps to clear things up. Outside your house = real. Inside your telly = Not real.

• Like Like x 6
  9. I watched it and thought it was a good take on the zombie theme. looking forward to next weeks. No doubt the ultra critical collective spotters of TV military mistakes will be along shortly to slate the BBC's choice of uniforms etc. Although I have to say they need to employ a beret shaper rather than the bloke who does berets for Dr Who.

10. Ricky Tomlinson - a man of many parts...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...as long as the part requires a scruffy git with a beard and no talent and who is so "down to earth and unpretentious" he takes cans of beer to award ceremonies so he can pretend to still be "working class". Pretentious cock...

I'd rather watch these:

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 6
  11. He was born in Blackpool

12. He always looks as if he needs a feckin' good wash no matter what part he plays.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Typical gobshite, northern monkey, tribal lefty, man of the people, spunkbubble tosser twat. Derek Hatton will be cast in his usual parts when he gets past it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Cold_Collation

Cold_Collation LE Book Reviewer

Quite. A sort of Scouseland Michael Caine. :-D

• Like Like x 1