Ricky Martin Gay

Yes, I am aware of that fact, however, it is still news and I apologize for my audacity on posting something that isn't military related.

I wonder if the BBC would run a story if I publicaly confirmed I'm a raging hetrosexual?

Semper_Flexibilis said:
I wonder if the BBC would run a story if I publicaly confirmed I'm a raging hetrosexual?
Don't go hogging the limelight; give Mr. Martin his five minutes of fame. When his astounding bravery, courage and indefatigability in preferring to shag blokes rather than women has been properly marked by a public holiday, a parade through the streets of London, and the placement of his equestrian statue on the vacant plinth in Trafalgar Square, it may be appropriate for your own preferences to be marked.

Semper_Flexibilis said:
Nope - more likely to be drummed out for being too right wing 8O

A

ALVIN

In todays society ones sexual orientation has gone bananas!
Is it something in the food chain i wonder?
Bent, Strait or Bi ....... Which one are you?
Ill tell you one thing.....This is going to cause havoc with the family tree!

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Who? Was he the one with the dog Wellard on Eastemmerdale Street?

Poacher said:
Semper_Flexibilis said:
Nope - more likely to be drummed out for being too right wing 8O

Well, as long as i'm not bummed out I can live with that! :D

old_fat_and_hairy said:
I thought he was one of the chefs on 'Ready,Steady, Can't be Arsed to Cook'.

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
mistersoft said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I thought he was one of the chefs on 'Ready,Steady, Can't be Arsed to Cook'.
Ah, the one who writes about cars in the Mail on Sunday! Yes, I thought he was a bit on the glorious side.

jarrod248 said:
Maybe Tatchell was about to 'out' him or he's been up to something a bit naughty.
Too right. It doesn't get much naughtier than banging another blokes arrsehole, but then you'd know that wouldn't you? :p

jarrod248 said:
Maybe Tatchell was about to 'out' him or he's been up to something a bit naughty.
My bold

What, like he's joining the Army as a Padre, plans to put on weight and not know how to use an iron ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
lill Films, Music and All Things Artsy 1
devilish The Intelligence Cell 3
pompey The Intelligence Cell 4