Ricky Hatton

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by intergeri, May 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Poor Ricky :cry: Bad result at the weekend but anyhoo some jokes i just got sent....

What's the difference between a £20 note and Ricky Hatton?

The £20 note will last more than 2 rounds!

You have to feel sorry for Ricky Hatton: the biggest fight of his life, in front of 30,000 fans and millions watching it live on TV... yet he has to watch the highlights just to see how it ended.

Ricky Hatton should replace the girl on the speeding adverts. "Hit me at 20mph and there's a 20% I might block it. Hit me at 30mph and I'll be stone cold on the fucking canvas."

Fcuk me! I've seen £20 whores takes less of a battering around the ring than Hatton!!

He took such a battering around the ring Im surprised thay didnt find him in Michael Barrymores swimming pool!
  2. Ricky Hatton has announced his retirement from boxing to take up Portrait Painting.......... Well, he has been spending a lot of time on the canvas recently.

I see ricky hattons now taken up a job with the labour party, canvassing

Ricky Hatton is already preparing for his next fight by having handles fitted to his shorts...

Ricky Hatton is like Gary Glitter....He gets put away for getting too close to a Phillipino
  3. I think we have a winner! :lol:
  4. my favourite also. :D :D :D :D
  5. Ah, but did you see how Ricky managed to block a lot of Pacman's shots? The only problem was he was doing it with his face.

6. I went and bought a toaster, endorsed by Ricky Hatton, to celebrate the fight,

but it's crap....can't even do two rounds.

boom boom, tish
  7. Strange coincidence,
    I was reading about Ricky Hatton then clicked on this bloke....

8O little bit more of a win incentive than a 70/30 split of the purse.

8. Erm, did we liberate Auschwitz or the Soviets?
  9. Ricky was sponsored by Guiness, their insignia are at the soles of his feet