Rickets Found In Cardiff

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
"You get women living in certain communities that perhaps don't go out much because of religious, cultural traditions.

"They're covered up when they do. They don't get enough access to sunlight. So they get vitamin D deficient."

Why can't they bring themselves to say precisely which communities?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
perhaps they aren't taking the free vitamin drops that the NHS provide for kids or maybe they aren't using butter or breakfast cereals or maybe it's saying covering yourself in a head to toe blanket is bad.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
"You get women living in certain communities that perhaps don't go out much because of religious, cultural traditions.

"They're covered up when they do. They don't get enough access to sunlight. So they get vitamin D deficient."

I worked it out too.

Ha ha good one! Sunlight - In Wales!?! :)

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Current Affairs - really?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Old Butetown( Tiger Bay) say no more

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I have but probably to the wrong place :)

Ignore me, it's clearly my time of the month (can't possibly be this hangover)
Practice more.

I have but probably to the wrong place :)

Ignore me, it's clearly my time of the month (can't possibly be this hangover)
Your location statement (under your avatar), shouldn't that read "swaggering" as opposed to "staggering?"

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Charlotte Church is working on a charity single, accompanied by Aididi Yamochbar's Somali bin Enuchs.

Is Wales being stuck in the 19th century really news? It's not that long since they stopped eating their young.
I wouldn't say just Wales... 21st Century my arrse, we seem to be regressing. TB has made a reappearence too, not to mention a few other maladies we thought we'd gotten rid of.

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I wouldn't say just Wales... 21st Century my arrse, we seem to be regressing. TB has made a reappearence too, not to mention a few other maladies we thought we'd gotten rid of.
TB is associated with asylum seekers and they are the one group given the test these days, our own kids don't get it anymore.