Rick Santorum and his family

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by crabtastic, Nov 10, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Great shot of the soon-to-be former junior Senator from Pennsylvania and his offspring. Quite an interesting bunch in a "shallow end of the gene pool" sort of way:

http://www.reason.com/blog/show/116602.html?success=1#lastpost

By the way, the Quegs just love him- a gay San Francisco columnist actually held a competition to find a definition of the word "Santorum":

2. Oh what a f'ucking shiny faced arse licker that man was!
    Never believed in anything just ready to spout loyally any drivel that would suit his masters.
    Met a few of his type in the army. More interested in dress codes, rank and seating arrangements at the mess table.
    Best avoided if you have to go in to action, completely unable to do anything original.

People here remember 'being up for Portillo' when that English politician was pole axed in 1997.
    For Americans Santorum's fall must have been like 'up for portillo' to the power of ten.

3. In a MSNBC online poll 87% of Americans want Bush impeached.
    Its time Britain got out of Iraq pretty sharpish unless we want to be the only ones left with our hands in a cookie jar we shouldn't have raided in the beginning.
    Methodology to be employed?

Look in the history books under Suez. Then we were at Port Said now it's Basra. Same shit, different year.

Not your fault lads, but some one needs to start kicking butt in Downing street.
    I dunno, where are some useful civvies when you want them eh?

4. Now I'm a duffer when it comes to Suez, but I distinctly remember the Americans not being involved. In fact they went out of their way to embugger us over it.

5. Oh Mr pedantic pongo,
    Yes, I say wearily, the Yanks wanted us out of Egypt, then.
    Now they want us to stay, but we really ought to leave now.

First the stick it up our arse then they take it out.
    What's the difference?

We are near another port in another Arab country and we have get out.
    The Fifty years Suez commemoration parade is drawing to a close.

We enjoyed that last fiasco launched on a pack of lies so much we just had to go and do it again only on a bigger scale and with more disastrous effects.

Honestly, we Brits are so good at failure.