Richard Littlejohn, Hero or Kn0b?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by StumpyHussar, Jul 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I buy the Mail on Tuesdays and Fridays to read what he has to say. A lot of it I agree with but some is foam flecked, what do you think of him hero or kn0bber? And why bitte :D

Edited for jolly poor spelling

2. He's better live on TV.

3. What was he on I've never seen him? Missed that Jewish thang he did the other day.

4. Same here. Him and Clarkson are the only two journo's I bother to read.

Don't agree with everything he writes, but most of it makes sense...which is more than I can say for any politician. :x

Not a hero, but definately not a knob.

5. HERO and TRUTH TELLER.

His book: 'Littlejohn's Britain' should be compulsory reading - for all those who have escaped Bliar's 'ejukashun, ejukashun, ejukashun' diktat and CAN actually read. It is brilliant, brilliant and jaw-droppingly revealing about what really goes on in this country.

Buy it, borrow it, beg for it, even 'nick it' but READ it.

PS. If you live in a 'right on', Guardianista, Liabour luvvie-land borough, ask your library to get it - and sit back and watch the fun.

PPS Don't read it Sven - you won't enjoy it.

6. Whilst I'm not a fan of the Mail on the occasions I have read it Littlejohn seems to make refreshing sence to me. Same goes for Clarkson

Like the man said
    Not a hero but not a knob either

7. Whilst I haven't indulged in his offerings in the Daily Mail, during his time with The Sun I rated him as a cnut of the highest order.

8. I was thinking the same, And as I would only use the Dail Mail to wipe up dog sh1t or stuff in my boots to dry them out.....

9. It was good Stumpy. See if you can get to download it from the beeb as you can with some progs. He does occasionally go over the top in his language but he's a good un for all that

I agree with all before ... not a hero but not a cnut either!!

10. I'll try it this evening, thanks.

11. Following on from Biscuits telly thing, I seem to remember him doing a program called L!ve on sky? I read Private Eye and they hate him with a passion and were chuffed to Naffi breaks when the progam folded. Anyone any idea what it was all about?

12. Go-on BC admit it, you've a poster of Maggie on your wall haven't you? :D