Richard "Hamster" Hammond

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by trickywoo, Sep 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If the stunted stuntman never recovers from his vegetative state, wouldn't it be a shame that the irony of his show being called 'Brainiac' would be lost on him?

2. will we notice any difference ????

3. VERY CLEVER!

However not for me.... Most people on Arrse actually like the guy, he has certainly spruced up Top Gear, and his presenting style actually compliments Brainiac which is essentially Civvies with Pyro.

Get well soon Fella.....

4. He's actually a good foil for JC (Clarkson not Christ). And I hope he recovers soon. Good joke though

JJ

5. Sorry about this...I deserve all the flak that comes with it :

Q. What have Richard Hammond and Kate Moss got in common?
    A. They both got smashed on top gear.

( This is the Naffi bar after all ? )

Get well soon mate

6. Heard that one last night, not bad.
    Like everyone else though I hope he makes a good recovery as the show wouldn't be the same without him.

7. Hamster is fecking a legend!
    Get well soon fella, however

If he is now a sudo-mong, he will still be able to present Top gear, he can just do the wheel chair access vehicles or at worst, lick all the nice car windows clean after the stig has smashed them round the track! :wink:

8. :D :D :D

9. Top Guy - get well soon hamster

10. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Apparently he has been responding to JC taking the mickey in hospital so fingers crossed all will be ok. Will be interested how they show this (if at all) on the show, apparently a new series in October?

11. Perhaps they could incorporate a new segment into the show with the 'Hamster' test driving the latest Spack - Chariots & Shop - Mobility Scooters... :D

Seriously though, Get Well Soon :wink:

12. What have Richard Hammond and Elton John got in common?

Both their helmets are covered in skid marks!

Taxi! (oh sh!t...is that Hammond driving??)

Get well soon Hamster, i'll bet he'd be chuffed as if he knew his accident had generated more threads than the late Steve Irwin.

13. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

The biggest question ( presuming a full recovery), is whether he will get his nerve back or end up being slower than James May.
    If so we will end up having a new show:

Bottom Gear

14. he'll bounce back no worries! TG wouldn't be the same without him!

15. Apparently he is now out of intensive care and been moved to a high dependancy unit. Get well soon.