Richard Hammond

Just heard Richard Hammond (Top Gear) is in a critical condition after crashing at around 280mph.....be he wishes he'd stuck to towing caravans around Dorset!

Hope he recovers btw.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Housewives all over will be praying tonight for the little fella.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Happend in my AO at Elvington airfield/museum
Just been on local news

Car overturned at speed
RH medivaced by Yorkshire Air Ambulance to Leeds
Awake at Leeds Hospital and being observed by doctors

All the news thats new and approved as I get it
Syrup

Well we know now that he isn't The Stig.....

Shame, hope he gets well soon. Seems like a jolly decent chap.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
A story I just recalled. Supposedly Jeremy Clakson was at a celeb party, a well known model who shall remain nameless asked 'So what do you do?' To which Clarkson replies 'I do Top Gear'. 'Really...' says the model '...how much for a gram?'

Shame about Hammond, he's made me smile on more than one occasion....

just heard on the telly that the little man involved in a RTA@ 280 mph in a rocket car, in a critical condition, hope he "gets better" as a me old nan would say.serioussly though I do hope he gets better.hope the TEETH are ok.He bruohgt a bit of class t oTop Gear
my thoughts are with his family
All the Bessst
B_T

That cute little cheeky chap, that floppy haired 'Tim, Nice But Dim' chap and that cuddly oaf Clarkson chap have always placed the military in good light on their excellent Top gear show.

I hope Hammond recovers fully and that Clarkson does something with his hair. C'mon little fella...

This is a bit shocking because I like the bloke but he ain't well. Critically injured whilst filming for Top Gear.

Get well soon chap. We're rooting for you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Blue Jokes 3
BrandySoured Films, Music and All Things Artsy 0
sniper_bob The NAAFI Bar 32