• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Richard fcuking Madeley

Is it just me who feels an unhealthy urge to saw his head off each time he opens the cunt hole in the front of his face?

Lady Flash is unfortunately watching the Cunt and Judy show on Ch4 and I feel a lot of pent up anger I need to release in his direction.

Why oh why has he been so 'popular' for so long?

He has no talent, is a shite interviewer and has the personality of a tumor.

Anyone got a number for an anger management class?

You can buy just the thing you need flash from Purdey and Sons. They come best in matched pairs although for your purpose just the one will be plenty if you get close enough.! Oh and go for at least Nos 8 Shot.

Don't forget the powerbreaker...you don't want to hurt yourselves. May I suggest an initial period of bludgeoning, to soften him up, with a lump hammer prior to going to work with the toys. Fcuking hate the cnut.

I can't watch the cnut without my blood boiling.

I recall, some years ago, they found some ancient human remains, in Africa, I think? (like Piltdown man or Lucy?). They described these remains as bearing a very close resemblance to modern man, but with a very small brain.

My remark to my daughter: "Sounds like Richard Madeley!!".

I was thinking more along the lines of replicating the scene from Pulp Fiction with the gimp, ball gag and 18" strap on. I'd train an Irish Wolf Hound to wear the strap on of course.

There are only two people on the planet I want to harm. He's one of them.

The Lord Flasheart said:
I was thinking more along the lines of replicating the scene from Pulp Fiction with the gimp, ball gag and 18" strap on. I'd train an Irish Wolf Hound to wear the strap on of course.

No medals for guessing t'other.

Oooppss. That posted 3 times. Is it my computer or the site?

And, having said I can't watch the cnut ..... it's true in another way: my granddaughter bit the chip in my Sky card, so I can't get Channels 4 or 5.

The Lord Flasheart said:

No medals for guessing t'other.

bovvyblonde said:
Oooppss. That posted 3 times. Is it my computer or the site?

And, having said I can't watch the cnut ..... it's true in another way: my granddaughter bit the chip in my Sky card, so I can't get Channels 4 or 5.
You're not missing anything I can assure you. Unless you particularly wanted to watch the Charlotte Church Show tonight!

The Lord Flasheart said:
Is it just me who feels an unhealthy urge to saw his head off each time he opens the cunt hole in the front of his face?

Lady Flash is unfortunately watching the Cunt and Judy show on Ch4 and I feel a lot of pent up anger I need to release in his direction.

Why oh why has he been so 'popular' for so long?

He has no talent, is a shite interviewer and has the personality of a tumor.

Anyone got a number for an anger management class?
Because the channel 4 boss has been banging his daughter since she was 14.

She'd certainly get her bottom filled with semen.

Old Judy was a bit of a looker in her prime. Shame she's a frumpy stuffed sofa now. Madeley made her let herself go no doubt. Another reason to nail his forehead to an Inter City Express.

Latest Threads