Richard Brunstrom v Kay Burley

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by jack-daniels, Oct 15, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In my book both of these are as bad as each other but FFS she doesn't half let him have it. On the attached video link they missed off the bit where she asks him about using photos of a corpse in his anti drink driving campaign. One mad Welsh Chief Druid Constable and a Pre-Menstrual news reader!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1288396,00.html

2. Ah yes.. the Mad Mullah of the North Wales Police!!!! Legalise drugs... but hammer the sh1t out of anyone who may stray 1 or 2 miles an hour over the speed limit. Anyone else think that there's yet another mix up of priorities here?? :twisted:

3. Ah yes.. the Mad Mullah of the North Wales Police!!!! Legalise drugs... but hammer the sh1t out of anyone who may stray 1 or 2 miles an hour over the speed limit. Anyone else think that there's yet another mix up of priorities here?? :twisted:

4. I know which one would get it though - and its not the traffic Nazi.

On an earlier thread I agreed with legalizing all drugs by making them available through the NHS with strict controls - and killing drug dealers legally!

Without wishing to stray off the thread - if this looney supports it I may have a second thought. Alternatively, we should all speed through his patch and refuse to pay - using HIS logic speeding could then be legalised

5. Pretty basic really, speeding motorists seldom resort to the use of exteme violence or firearms, typical terrorist tactics to go for the soft targets. Sorry, did I say terrorist then?, you know what I meant.

6. How do guys like the 'Traffic Taleban' get appointed? They must show signs of instability before being appointed.

We must all remember in our Maoist and Stalinist state that the 'powers that be' are always right, even when they are hopelessly wrong. We must also remember that 'Bottler' Brown likes to have his hands on all things, especially lots of forms relating to 'targets' and spending his (our FFS) money.

7. For some unknown reason the sight of the name Bottler Brown caused me to feed a certain string of words into an anagram finder, that spewed out the result;

Seaman Itch Nut

The usual prize to the person to correctly deduce the input string...

8. Would these drugs be available "free"?
    If so, when I get out I will sign up for some "free" entertainment before I go out on the pop.
    If not, where will the druggies get the money to pay for them?

9. Well I cannot trust anyone who cannot put his hat on straight.

Shows an untidy mind in my opinion.

Attached Files:

10. His hat is straight, it's his head thats wonky!

11. Ex REME

There is a seperate thread on this and I haven't got time to find it at present as I am off into the sticks. I will try and find it when I am away and send you the link.

12. He was on Radio 5 live late last night. He pushed for the legalisation of drugs, and agreed with a bloke who rang in and said he had a 10 year heroin habit- AND DROVE TO WORK EVERY DAY, after a fix. The chief had no complaints there - but he would have you executed for driving 1 mph over the limit. What hypocrisy

13. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

This madman, this luntatic, power mad despot is the tw@t that had a 67 year old bloke done for speeding, actuiallyy for going 3 miles over limit in order to pass a tractor, safely, then published his photo (the old guy) on tv with the information that this blaggard who had committed the heinous crime of speeding was "as bad as if not worse than any terrorist!"
    This chief Cunstable is obsessed with cameras, his force has an abysmal clear-uo rate for crime, and in a just an ordered world, would be the old-style car park attendant, with a limp and peaked cap. A petty-minded tyrant!

Kay burley can interview my soft bits anytime!

14. As well as being a top level tw*t for his views on speeding and drugs it was reported in one of the papers at the weekend (Sunday Times I think) that his police force is the worst in England and Wales for crashing into civvies and paying out compensation. So he is not only a tool with crazy ideas, but a tool that his own police officers don't listen to. Good luck to those living in his part of Wales.

15. I think that all drugs should be legal. What good is being done by having substances on a banned list anyway?