Richard Bacon - Is it just me?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by beefer, Mar 4, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I quite like talk radio and in particular R5 Live but this guy really grips my shit!

His only claim to fame is being sacked from Blue Peter for being caught sticking Columbian Marching Powder up his nose and his ability to conduct a sensible interview on the radio is non-existant, it's all ME ME ME!

He also totaly boloxed the "documentary" about young Harry in Afghanistan turning what would have been a quite interesting programme into a "meeja" frenzy.

Just intersted to know if I need to have a word with myself or do other people find his just as annoying?

ps this is in the NAAFI because I think he's a cunt
  2. I've had him.
  3. Why didn't you kill him when you had the chance?
  4. He was all greased up and slippery like an eel.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. You should have cooked him then.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. I love bacon I do.
  7. I don't know who to feel most sorry for.

Bacon and ginger - even Heston would struggle with that one.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. And he lived!
  9. I had the pleasure of meeting him once - nice chap. Then again, someone was stalking him via twitter at the time so he was probably being nice to everyone.
  10. I enjoy his shows. He's a Mansfield lad too. :)
  11. that would explain the drug addiction then!
  12. So it is just me then.

Hey ho, I'll just have to back to shouting at the telly, Worther's Original anyone?
  13. Bacon's all right. See if you can find the clip of him trying to do a live competition outside Wimbledon during the tennis.
    Half way through a load of job's worth security turned up and told the team to cease and desist. A bit of an argument ensued and unfortunately the director cut away from the barney. That's how I remember it anyway.
  14. Same county, different universe.
  15. You might find that there are only 6 degrees of separation between you and Richard Bacon, which almost makes you family. So go easy on the guy, he's just a chancer making a honest crust, vote with your fingers.

Is it me or are Wurthers smaller than they used to be....
    • Like Like x 1