Rich Angove RiP

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by JT0475, Oct 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents, heard via Faceache yesterday that Rich passed away over the weekend.

RiP

2. Shocking news
    i had the honor of working with Richie in 14 Sigs
    a proper gent
    rest in peace mate.

3. Rich will be much missed by many in these parts.

Very, very sad news indeed.

4. Sad Sad news I played many a game of rugby with Rich condolences to the rest of the family

TB

5. A real character who always made himself the butt of his tall tales; he will be sorely missed, although his moustache may not!

6. RiP Richie, he was a pleasure to work with.

7. Really shocking news. I bumped into Rich a number of times throughout my career and he always (always) brought a smile to my face. He never seemed to take life too seriously, but underneath this facade was a very intelligent and astute individual. A real character of the Corps. RIP and condolences to his family.

8. I'd echo all the sentiments in this thread. A top bloke. First time I met him was Bonfire Night 1990 and he'd been promoted to Sgt that day. An absolutely great night out ensued. Always a smile on his face.

From what I heard also, a really shocking and tragic way to go.

RIP mate.

9. Very sad news indeed, RIP Rich, a great bloke to know.

10. A horrible man with a huge personality and true class. A truly sad loss.

11. RIP Rich.

The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions.

Confucius

12. Richie we only met a few times (over quite a few beers) but we clicked. Keep the sand out of your boots on your journey

13. Such a loss. The big fella was a great character and is sorely missed. Such a tragic way to go as well.

RIP Rich

14. RIP Rich.