• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rich Angove RiP

Really shocking news. I bumped into Rich a number of times throughout my career and he always (always) brought a smile to my face. He never seemed to take life too seriously, but underneath this facade was a very intelligent and astute individual. A real character of the Corps. RIP and condolences to his family.

I'd echo all the sentiments in this thread. A top bloke. First time I met him was Bonfire Night 1990 and he'd been promoted to Sgt that day. An absolutely great night out ensued. Always a smile on his face.

From what I heard also, a really shocking and tragic way to go.

RIP mate.

This is really sad news, Rich was a charming man with a great sense of humour and a big heart. He taught me a thing or two about finding the positives during hard times and about looking out for the team.

Rest in Peace Rich, you will be sorely missed across the Corps.

I was so very sorry to hear this news. Worked with Rich at 1 MI Bde, and they don't come any finer. In between industrial quantities of tea, he would sit at his desk, slowly sipping from a bottle of Lea & Perrins Worcester Sauce. It used to make me laugh. Godspeed good friend.

Latest Threads