Rhythm Force 09 Concert featuring Jools Holland

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Daxx, Sep 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The Corps of Army Music will be holding a rock and pop concert on Sat 19 Sep 09 (tomorrow). It is a party in the park theme so wrap up and bring a picnic.

The concert features a variety of genres of rock and pop from Army bands and is headlined by Mr Jools Holland

Where - Kneller Hall (near the Twickenham Rugby Stadium) TW2 7DU

When - Sat 19 Sep 09

Gates open at 1600 hrs, main concert starts at 1900 hrs, but a school band (winners of a competition) will open from @1815 hrs.

Tickets are available from ticket master (0844 847 2529) at £15 and £7.50 (for concessions).

MOD 90 Holders (bring with you) and immediate family (up to 4) are free on production of an ID card.

Close train stations are either Whitton or Twickenham. Parking is at the RFU Twickenham stadium car parks @ £5 per vehicle.

More info from www.army.mod.uk/music

Charity collections for the ABF.

Event subject to change and cancellation.

2. As a follow up - the concert today, hosted for schools and recruiting was excellent and the winning school band were good - akin to Placebo with my amateur ears :)

3. Going to bump this a few times then hit the pub!

4. Another bumpage.

5. Morning bump as it's on tonight :)

6. Last Bump as Gates open in @30 mins.

If you are coming and read this - wrap up and bring waterproofs/Umbrella - local forecast is stormy later!

7. Just got back from this and what a cracking night. Great music, fab company and a monster hangover. Many thanks to all for putting on a good show. Im now looking at my wheelie bins in a different light!

8. My daughter went to the show on Friday and had an awesome time there with her mates, and said the school band that won ( Blind Vision ) were very good.

On behalf of my daughter, thanks to all for organising a toppers day out.

9. I'm glad you enjoyed the show.

I'll pass on the thanks :)