Rhys murderer stabs Mizen killer

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
It's a win win situation really, one ferrel youth gets shanked while another has just fcuked up any chances of an early release.

I have a warm glowy feeling inside.

Only issue I have is he didn't kill him and we are now paying for his hospital treatment.

Ravers said:
It's a win win situation really, one ferrel youth gets shanked while another has just fcuked up any chances of an early release.

I have a warm glowy feeling inside.
Not quite: apparently the paramedics fought to save the Mizen killer for half an hour before casevac-ing him to hospital. The ultimate warm glowy feeling is if they had turned up and the wardens had said "Oh, hello lads, the scrote you want is lying in a puddle of his own blood and p1ss over there. Brew first?"

HMP sevice might make some ready cash having PPV death matches between these "people"....

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
petergriffen said:
HMP sevice might make some ready cash having PPV death matches between these "people"....
I like it. I have a contact who works in production and I know a guy who makes knives, lets make this happen.

My only issue with this is that the dirty murdering scumbag Mercer did not commit Seppuku immediately after the attack. Both should be publicly executed, the fact that we allow them to live a life is a joke!

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
petergriffen said:
Its that kind of business thinking that is sorely missing in today's Public Service. :D

Closet_Jibber said:
My only issue with this is that the dirty murdering scumbag Mercer did not commit Seppuku immediately after the attack. Both should be publicly executed, the fact that we allow them to live a life is a joke!
Wow, a little harsh there CJ, harsh, but sadly true.

dragknuckle said:
Werewolf said:
NHI: No Humans Involved. :twisted:

Yep, definately voting for you for justice minister :D

ps, thanks for that day off, I really needed it :p
I will be harsh but fair. Mainly harsh, though. And if you're interested, I will need a good 2ic for my Justice Enforcement Agency... :twisted:

My dear chap, a retrospective day off was the least I could do. And while we're on the subject of positions in the ARRSE Government of National Unity, may I suggest Ms Brook as Mininster of Hotties? :wink:

Guns said:
petergriffen said:
Its that kind of business thinking that is sorely missing in today's Public Service. :D
Funny enough, I watched The Running Man yesterday... :twisted:

gado said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Mercer like his father before him is vermin. They should be treated like Bio Hazards and destroyed accordingly.

Instead he'll do 20 odd years in a relatively comfortable nick and his father who brought him up around a life of crime will continue to walk the streets of Liverpool (Untouched) with his head held high.

Closet_Jibber said:
gado said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Mercer like his father before him is vermin. They should be treated like Bio Hazards and destroyed accordingly.

Instead he'll do 20 odd years in a relatively comfortable nick and his father who brought him up around a life of crime will continue to walk the streets of Liverpool (Untouched) with his head held high.
Really? You would know this as a fact would you?

JP47 said:
Closet_Jibber said:
gado said:
Closet_Jibber said:

See your PM's.

vvaannmmaann said:
Steady on chaps,don't want to upset The Guardian readers,do we?
Why on earth not? It's good fun (baiting Guardianistas, that is), solves prison overcrowding, gets some feral scum slotted and will prove a disincentive for anyone to wind up in the nick.

Can't see a problem with any of those points :D

Closet_Jibber said:
JP47 said:
Closet_Jibber said:
gado said:
Closet_Jibber said:

See your PM's.
Seen CJ, check yours