Rhys murderer stabs Mizen killer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by pomps, Nov 4, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

It's a win win situation really, one ferrel youth gets shanked while another has just fcuked up any chances of an early release.

I have a warm glowy feeling inside.
  2. NHI: No Humans Involved. :twisted:
  3. Only issue I have is he didn't kill him and we are now paying for his hospital treatment.

4. Yep, definately voting for you for justice minister :D

ps, thanks for that day off, I really needed it :p
  5. Not quite: apparently the paramedics fought to save the Mizen killer for half an hour before casevac-ing him to hospital. The ultimate warm glowy feeling is if they had turned up and the wardens had said "Oh, hello lads, the scrote you want is lying in a puddle of his own blood and p1ss over there. Brew first?"
  6. HMP sevice might make some ready cash having PPV death matches between these "people"....
  7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I like it. I have a contact who works in production and I know a guy who makes knives, lets make this happen.
  8. My only issue with this is that the dirty murdering scumbag Mercer did not commit Seppuku immediately after the attack. Both should be publicly executed, the fact that we allow them to live a life is a joke!
  9. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Its that kind of business thinking that is sorely missing in today's Public Service. :D
  10. Good to see there enjoying themselves.
  11. Wow, a little harsh there CJ, harsh, but sadly true.
  12. Steady on chaps,don't want to upset The Guardian readers,do we?
  13. I will be harsh but fair. Mainly harsh, though. And if you're interested, I will need a good 2ic for my Justice Enforcement Agency... :twisted:

My dear chap, a retrospective day off was the least I could do. And while we're on the subject of positions in the ARRSE Government of National Unity, may I suggest Ms Brook as Mininster of Hotties? :wink:
  14. Funny enough, I watched The Running Man yesterday... :twisted: