Rhys killers mother loses home

At least she still has her reputation!

Aww, where's she going to spread her legs in privacy? :twisted:

brettarider said:
Correct arent the council obliged to rehome someone? They are in Scotland another reason nt to be a scouser
Something I've never agreed with. If you lose your home because you behave like sub-human trash, you should forfit all "human rights".

And die in the gutter where you belong. :evil:

Hoor!...

CW

She could apply to move in with her Homicidal offspring, him and her in his cell could make a fortune in the Big House and he would be a great Pimp for her, being a close relative and probably end up giving her the Beef Bayonet after a few years, after her usefulness is over and she needs rebushing. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Somewhere I'm trying to find the place where i give a fcuk.

Nope given up, hope she dies of the Ebola virus.

re-stilly said:

The Ebola Virus? That just involves the liquifying of the internal organs and whilst painful, it is a mercifully short time before death. Surely there is another equally horrific but slightly more drawn out process that could be wished upon this venomous harridon.

duckula said:
re-stilly said:

The Ebola Virus? That just involves the liquifying of the internal organs and whilst painful, it is a mercifully short time before death. Surely there is another equally horrific but slightly more drawn out process that could be wished upon this venomous harridon.
Inforced organ donation. Without anesthetic. Starting with her eyes... :twisted:

skintboymike said:
Couldn't happen to a nicer person.

Linky
Do what they did in the olden days, tie someone down onto a stone table with chains, put a cage over her stomach, make a light cut on her stomach and place a starving rat inside the cage.

The rat will then begin to eat through the flesh the belly while victim is still alive. The rat will continue to eat its way into the body and out through the other side to freedom.

She could then watch the rat eat her alive, knowing she cannot stop it, she would slowly die of an infection after the rat p1isses and sh1ts in her or she bleeds to death.

I still don't think that she would learn her lesson! :evil:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
exnorthener The NAAFI Bar 34
CharlieBubbles The Intelligence Cell 16
S The Intelligence Cell 0