Rhys Killer Is A Hero

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by exnorthener, Dec 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. have you seen the state of this oxygen theif!!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Rhys-Jones-Murder-Sean-Mercers-Girlfriend-Kelly-Marshall-Says-He-Is-A-Hero/Article/200812215175715?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Page_Feature_Teaser_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_15175715_Rhys_Jones_Murder%3A_Sean_Mercers_Girlfriend_Kelly_Marshall_Says_He_Is_A_Hero

Student Kelly said they had split up shortly before the tragedy but they got back together at the beginning of this year to continue their three-year relationship.

She refuses to call the death of Rhys Jones a murder.

"It was an accident. Everyone in Croxteth is sorry about it but it wasn't meant to happen," says Kelly.

"Sean is a lovely lad. He wouldn't harm anyone. It wasn't him.

"He is a hero. He's a hero around here. All the lads love him around here. Because he knows it's not him but he hasn't grassed anyone up. He's just taken it. He's just getting the blame because his name was put about."

2. For the love of God! I am suprised she is not preggers, why did Sky bother she is a kid talking shite!

3. I feel a facebook 'hate thread' coming on....

4. I heard he loves his mum too.

5. She's fit but in no way should be allowed to speak. Her child-killing bf should have beaten her more, that would have shut her up. Or maybe he threatened to beat her to death if she didnt say it? The plot thickens...

6. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Now that she has dissed Norris Green I assume a gang of them will be over to rape and batter her later on
    Wonder if she'll blame de Bizzies then like larrrrrr

7. Save it for the appeal. Found guilty along with most of the others retards on Monday, sentence announced later today.

Sadly Mr Justice Irwin cannot don a black cap.

8. I refuse to get outraged about this. I think it's a sad indictment of our society that this sort of twisted, delusional logic exists and finds voice. She's a child with an under-developed sense of moral responsibility and her views should be ignored.

9. Cnut's too young to hang anyway (not that I'm in favour of capital punishment).

Give it a few years til they move him to the Big House and some bad-ass Evertonian supporter can tear him a new one twice nightly, justice done...

10. Yes its the polices fault that the mong pulled the trigger. She also says he didnt do it but he is taking the blame for his mates, well if thats true its proof he is still a spunk trumpet, perhaps the Emperor has paid him a visit?

11. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Nah, she'll be on her back quicker than you can say "calm down", trying to get in with the new crew the old-fashioned (and typically female) way. The kid-killer will be long forgotten to her in a matter of weeks.

12. What to shoot up innocent bystanders or for you to get you daily filling of spaff

13. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

"It was the bizzies' (Merseyside Police) fault. They saw it coming. The shootings had been building up for years. But they didn't do anything to stop it."

fantastic. * notes down as defence *

'well, your honour, it's the cops's fault for not stopping me from doing that bank job with a sawn off twelve-bore.' think I'll get an apology off the judge for having my time wasted or what?

ffs... even for a scouser this is pushing it just the tiniest bit too far. stick to what you know best, love - like catching STI's, fiddling benefits and wearing knocked off shellsuits.

14. Silly little spunk sponge..........Come on the Norris MASSIVE............