RHS Medals

Hi,

Just wondered if anyone can tell me as a Civilian, how the RHS medals are worn along with your Service Medals?

Many thanks

Someone actually happen to mention are u adding it to the miniatures, but I replied I think they may have to be worn apart. Hence my post, I thought I might get the accurate answer on this means without having to research it

Someone actually happen to mention are u adding it to the miniatures, but I replied I think they may have to be worn apart. Hence my post, I thought I might get the accurate answer on this means without having to research it
You're correct - you have got an accurate answer without researching it.

As per the previous answers - worn on the right. I knew a PTI who had one after a rather hairy mountain rescue.

In uniform on the right breast. However, I've seen them mounted at the end of other medals in miniature groups, purely for practical reasons. I don't recall ever having seen a RHS medal worn in civilian attire outside of historic photos.

In uniform on the right breast. However, I've seen them mounted at the end of other medals in miniature groups, purely for practical reasons. I don't recall ever having seen a RHS medal worn in civilian attire outside of historic photos.
This what got me to ask the question as someone mentioned it. I don’t want to be a Walt and start adding them to left if they aren’t supposed to.....?

Latest Threads